Tuesday 9 March 2010

monday chill out






hello peoples, did u miss me?well hello again...i'm blogging from sitiawan:)...had a great evening yesterday. with the girls and sayang.he came down to sitiawan to see me and spend the evening with me.. so we went for kon low mee and cendol.. then evening we went to this man made island near teluk batik to see sunset.. beautful place:)..shall let the pictures talk k?

meanwhile in work, i broke my egg for march. phelo's youngest son...:)..i really believe in the saying, "when God closes a door, He opens a window". so situation goes like this... in jan i was reallly lucky, to have this man, mr Q come in and ask me bout telemarketing... some insurance( which was insurance from ING but tele la). after talking to him and persuading him, he agreed to buy 3 policies from me. 2 OE and 1 OP.. he helped a lot in my AYP which thanx to him and dr magen, my AFYP was so high that month. iwth 7 cases, i closed the month with rm23,220. yesterday(Monday) mr Q comes back to look for me, tellign me he wants to surrender 2 policies.. because his wife wants to buy car, and he can't afford to pay for 3 policies. so he will keep one, and sell 2.i was sad.. but i understood.. financial difficulties. and did what was needed. deep down i was feeling so sad.. i went upstairs to see boss, to get directions to go marketing to this place with Chloe. and kak maz( our confidential assistant) came to me with an envelope. guess what was it?? phelo's son's policy form....it really made me smile cz at that very moment i was down. loosing a big amount in my ayp, and here, i get a case... just what i needed... God is Great:)..

i need to stand and present to more... i MUST. tomorrow hew is coming.:(..

anyways, yohooooo,, counting days to Singapore:):);)....we going this Friday night.. mark will pick us up or we go his house by cab. staying over at his place.. mark added me on fb and wrote" hey i'm ky's bff. add me. you guys will be camping at my place"...sentosa, esplanade, and great company.. here we come:D...most of all , i am looking forward to a great 4 days with sayang, meeting his best friends and going to Singapore:)..

ok mozzies biting. wanna get away from here..probably do today's readign while waiting for ky..

meanwhile, enjoy the beautiful pics taken by belle, with great company in a great place:)




No comments: