Wednesday 24 March 2010

random

hello, think i haven't been updating much.. well hello, hows everyone holding up?hope your good:)

me, well, closed a case yesterday BUT HE CANT PAY YET. TILL 8TH. SO COULDN'T SUBMIT.sigh..depression is hitting in, but i am holding on..He is holding me. and He is seeing me through. so i am going to give my best to stay happy in this place..

second, finally got my confirmation letter on Monday. but to my surprise, i wasn't that happy. *slaps herself*... "Adelle, what were you thinking?you're confirmed.. officially..".. oh well.guess maybe i felt down because i have not been performing..and i get my confirmation letter...hmmm...

i realized how blessed i am to have him in my life...the constant support he gives me despite not being in the same line of job... he understands me... the one thing i remembered he said few days back was:"sayang, don't keep everything to yourself.. tell me.. i want you to tell me. when u have a problem, you tell me, and we will figure it out together..rather then u keep it to yourself. being in a relationship is bout going through everything together.."i felt so touched and bad at the same time cz he's tagging now and schedule is crappy. and we dun hve much time except that 45 minutes at night. and i whine non stop.. and he listens and advices me... thank you:)...i love you sayang..

ok, good news, i have started knitting ady.. FYI, ady is ky's:)..and i gave the muffler another name, he asked me why, then i told him he can name it anything else or even ady or adelle or babimau... and he said ok muffler name is ady:).so ady it is:)..it's the most complicated and prettiest muffler i have knit so far:).and i am glad its for you...

ok so i am going to knit...there's yoga tomorrow. torture class:(..thank god its finishing soon.gonan go learn smth to sweat after this..

"the heartbeat of hope" is next week:)..hope i dun sumbang and hope all of us can give our best into this. and every day i pray to Him to give all of us health, strength faith and passion into this. and pray that we will be able to deliver the message to everyone. and also pray for aunty grace, give her the patience, the courage the faith and the will to guide us...

happy thursday tomorrow:)

2 comments:

Kuan said...

Sayang.. I love you and I will always be there for you...

babymau said...

awwww.....thanx baby:)..big bear hug for my bao bei. 3:8