Thursday 25 March 2010

thursday

its Thursday. tomorrow is Friday..:)..

i closed my first case from marketing.door-to-door.:)..my first shop,followed up and managed to close it...he was holding me through out...and He made things easier for me to do it..

so many things going on here... and i don't wanna get started. i've got issues to work on.. I've got stuff to figure out. but i do not want to talk bout it.i'm tired..

it's friday.lol.i just love fridays.haha don't you?there's rehearsal tomorrow, saturday and sunday.. :).

ky's tagging till tomorrow, off on saturday, night shift on sunday and monday:).

probably meeting bee on saturday. it's been ages. i think the last i chat with him face to face was outside my house on nov 26th..he came over to pass me smth.

the tom yam is so full of ajinamotor. omgggggg.... i wanna drin kcold drinks now. dunno got what cold drinks in fridge:P..

ok la.. meanwhile, enjoy some random shots of everyone, me, every where.till thne, happy friday..

p/s: going to get my birds nest earings soon:D:d:D

















No comments: