Wednesday 9 November 2011

finally free

i am finally free. i threw in the letter, we chat and told him almost everything, and they told me from their point of view, and i accepted it profesionally, and they said next time we stil lcan work together. it's fine with me. so yayy, today is my last day.. and tomorrow i will go to subang parade finish my bag, and friday morning i will go home, take a break for maybe 2 and half weeks. lol. cant wait for 5.30pm.wohooo.

anyways i am sick, was having mild flu yesterday, and today sore throat, i am feeling sick, but today i am happy:)so what am i going to do till 530?today lunch with ping .need to tell her i cant be ji mui. tiba tiba go change venue to klang leh.

oh good news, i got the job in inti, and it was really a good news, and my prayers answered. i was feeling so down yesterday, and tired mentally, and i went home told sis i duwan cook ,lets go for butter chicken, and i get a call saying i got the job, and the offer was not bad,m and yayyyy it's a no n-sales job. weeeee. that really made my day, and praise the Lord.. :)

bdw change of plans, ping not free. so lunch on my own. thinking wat to eat. maybe lunch box chap fan.okla i wil lblog my last blog later.bye bye.

smurfette ady

1 comment:

Kuan said...

God is always with you sayang.. I am very happy that you got a new job so fast... Looking forward to you being in INTI