Friday 25 November 2011

Hello hello




I am officially an inti staff:) weeeeee

So what have I been doing for the last 2 weeks? And tell me
Bout it my
Holidays end next we'd.next we'd:( I din do half the things I was supposed to, but Erm I knit a few bookmarks. Wanna see?






That's mine:) wavy feather
In pink









That's a wavy feather For him in green:)








I made a braided cable bookmark for Tzyy yun:)




And that is a chain of hearts for Stephanie:)







And that my friends is my most perfect fern lace bookmark, farewell gift for Nirmala:) love it as its really perfect and last two I made wasn't as perfect ad this:) well hope u like it:)




Cable bookmark for uncle chan




The one in pink is chain of hearts for aunty rani

Currently working on yaus one then Xiang then sir and sits wife:)

So that's all??? Yeah sad but but that's all I did:( sigh been a bit depressed on that. Haven't done much and I am going back to kl next week. Sien lo. But the only thing is I am employed. Hahahaha

Oh rewind, I made a clover leaf bookmark for bee:) for his birthday. But forgot to take pic. But I am sure e likes it.

So we celebrated our birthday last weekend, and this weekend too, but last week was with family.




My favorite trans fat peach cake from secret recipe:)








My family and my life:)


My love of my life:)







3 beautiful young ladies




Birthday girls




Merry Christmas baby:) hope u find use in this book







Celebrating my new job:)




I love you:)


My pandora is growing:) beautiful pink opal copachon charm from mummy:)




And that my friend is this adorable hyppo charm from
Sis and maverick:)<3




Love it

Anyways will get back to knitting. Hope I can finish the yellow gulls wings today:)

Bye

Ps: tomorrow is shopping with sayang:) weeeeeee
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Sultan Abdullah,Teluk Intan,Malaysia

2 comments:

Kuan said...

Dun worry sayang.. You will have time to do your srapbook later. Now you just enjoy your holidays..

Crazy and tiring but fulfilling shopping weekend...

babymau said...

hehehe finished it. and waiting for more stuff to be inserted in it:D.