Tuesday 8 November 2011

my salary hasnt cleared yet. sigh. this means i gotta come to work another day or 2 AND BELITTLED BY THIS ASSHOLES. THERES A NEW INTERN, AND THE ASSHOLE totally ignored me, when i walked in he closed the door. scared i will hear their conversation, then ask his minion to help her out. as usual he is the asshole who is suppose to guide but no his minion has to do it. he ignores me. seriously??????? then i hear girlas voice in his room ,and he closes the door. wat else??? his idiotic gf skypes him and he has to chat with her. i give a rats ass la. i don't care about your personal life, just don't make mine miserable.

i seriously never met anyone like this before. if i list down the whole thing what they have been doing, you will be shocked. should i? since i have time lets do it then.

1) they knew i was desperate, and offered me a salary of rm1900, saying they were a small company.. but the previous sme, a fresh grad, no sales experience, also got rm1900. i have 2 years sales experience. i am doing the same thing now.... but i get the same as a freshy.

2) on the day i come for interview,( which i onyl found out 2 weeks ago), they refuse to pick up my phone when i asked for directions cz ,"i am a waste of time," they are directors, it's not their job to give directions. but one of them is my friend, "so called clsoe friends from um".

3) during DG, there was one day i could not attend, as it was aunty leela's memorial, which i informed them earlier. i MADE SURE I DID MY WORK, NO PENDING AND ALL MY TICKET ORDERES WERE COMPLETED, PRINTED AND JUST WAITING TO BE COLLECTED. HIS COUSIN MESSES SMTH UP, DOESNT PRINT A TICKET, AND WHOAAAAA, I GET THE BLAME, HE BACK MOUTHS ME TO EVERYONE, SAYING I AM IRESPONSIBLE ETC, AND WORSE, "ITS ONLY A MEMORIAL, BIG DEAL, WORK IS WORK, ITS NOT LIKE ITS THE FUNERAL. " HEY ASSHOLE, YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANYBODY CLSOE TO YOU PASS AWAY, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUTY "IT ONLY A MEMORIAL". then of course his trademark, whren i went on sunday, shows me the most cb black face ever. my bf noticed, my sister noticed, and they stayed back to help us, but not even one word of gratitude. asshole!

4) after that, you keep showing stupid faces al lthe time. face bloody balck... communication none. he will ask for ideas adn suggestion, when i send, he chooses to repyl or not reply. so if hre doesnt like it he dont reply, or if he does he wil lsay, "we need funding. " i ask him for marketing how much do uallocate for funding, "we dont have any for marketing". seriosulyyyyy????

5. oh how can i forget, most important, my offer or contract. i was on contract from june-july. which i got it prob 3rd week of june. fine. he printed for me. august onwards was permanent staff ontract. mid august i ask him ,he said ok wil lgive me, end of august, he sends me a soft copy of it.. ask me to look thru, and he will PRINT FOR ME THE FOLLOWING MONDAY. i said ok.. then the following monday he was busy, and came tuesday wed thurs fri. followign week i asked him, he said, ey i thought i gave u dy? i said that was soft copy, not hard copy. then he said ok will print ofr me. came that week, next week, then there was change of working hours, he said he will change my contract and pritn for me. i said ok... came the following week, nth. each time i ask, "thought i give u dy." and no news after that. last 2 weeks(mind u this is in oct already) he sends me a skype msg, adelle, please print your contract and give me to sign. walauuuuuuuu you r employer., i am employee. where got employee print own contract??? then i ask him about the working hours,read this: " oh, working time is act 9-6, but we out of good will let you go home at 5.30.". out of good will??? mg please dun make me vomit la. trying to act all goood and supportive. then he said let the contract be cz thats the official work time. but other staff contrsct is till5.30. act this issue was anothr issue also. he tell me work finish 6, i have been going hoem at 6 plus, he never tell me its out of good will u go home at 530. after interns come, the tim changes to 5.30. apparently it was 53o before i came, but why tell me 6??? u dunno who u tell wt. so bloody disorganized. sp why previosu tsaff contract can change mine cant??? bullshit...

6. every time misscomunication ,dont communicate, just show cb black face. when he dn agree, he shows this reallly ugly face, and keeps quiet. so many times.

7. when i am on holiday, yuo just give every single thing to the minions. now i come back i dunno wat to do, and u suddenyl out of no where ask me to prepare my task, what am iworking on.. and worst of all ,marketing plan... marketing plan?? i send u so many time wat we can do... all lyou ignore and dun reply. whats app u dun reply... msg u dun reply, u dun pick up the phone.

8. promise me so many thigns, but nth given to me. ticket commision, teachigndrama, able to go into creative side while working as sme, commision for deals now... nth. not even 1!!!. i secured 2 deals, i foudn it, but i dun even know wats going on, not even follwing up. one u suppose to go together, but because some asshole shuts up and doesnt say anything iassume they duwan me to ogo, see see the other brother calls and ifres me where am i. wlaau... one brother shadaps, another borther askign why i not ther.e hwen always we go together. if he keep quiet means he duwan me to go. but nobody tells me. then its my fualt.

everythign is my fault. now tyouwnat me come out with marketign plan. wei dai lou, how many tim i have sent you al lof this???? and u never reply.. or u wil lsay no budget. marketing withourt budget? no more free lunch la, stupid!!!! even a sandard 5 kid knows nothign is free now. no money but want to do marketing??? ?where are your bird brains??? prob none at all.

so much things have been going on, i also cannot remember. but one word: asshole!

i am just waiting for my money to clear. sigh. i really hope tomorrow i will be surprised in the morning to see my curren and availble balance rm2162. if not i need to see him and discuss. i am thinking if morningmoney is clear, i will give him the letter when he calls me to discuss "marketing plan". i eil lsay act no need to disucss or u discuss with derene cz i a mresigning. and since i got no contract, idun need to stay 2 weeks. he is going to be boiling at the last part and say, "i sent you the soft copy for u to print why u din print"? i am going to say, first u said u will print for me, then u ask me to print myself. employees are not allowed to print their own contract. then i know he will say u cant compare to other companies, we r a small company..etc etc, but money related stuff u are dam efficient, that one not small company? but human resource u dun care. all ur staff has left. only left the minions and a new minion today. doesn't that show smth?

so tired to blog. now all i keep praying is tomorrow morning my money clears. please please please. i cannot tahan anymore. not lying . reallly cannot take it. sigh.

tonight dinner is ewither plum source chicken, hoi sin chicken or asam chicken. i think asam chicken sounds good:) with sawi. alamak, afternoon also ate sawi. tomorrow morning i wanna eat nasi lemak. might be my last or second last time. i am going to tambah sambal, one whole egg, and i know i iwll suffer in the toilet, but my last time:) weeeeeee. *please be open tomorrow*.

tomorrow prob lunch with ping ping. act dun feel like it. shes miss expensive queen. maybe ask her to come to the strand and eat wantan mee:D. good idea??ahahahahha.

ok, i am going to draft my marketing plan, which will nto be read and used, but just in case my money doesnt clesr, then will need to tal kto him. so i will blog tomorrow, and til lthen, happy tuesday ngiht

3 comments:

Kuan said...

Sayang dun worry.. You can leave this shit place soon.. Will pray that you wil get your salary.. We will celebrate for your new job.. I know you definitely appreciate this new job after all that you have and is going through. No boss can be worse than the asshole that you are working with now

babymau said...

AND YES IAM LEAVING TODAY:d. *CELEBRATION*hahahahaha. yes iwill definitely appreciate my new job and boss:) i love u sayang. see you soon

Kuan said...

I love you very much boo boo