Tuesday 1 February 2011

Another depressing post

I hate my job. I hate things arou d me. I hate it that I have to work in a place where everyone is so clannish. I hate what I sell. Why is it I have to sell shit?

But look at It, I feel like a looser. Why everyone else can do it, I can't?I feel very sap pai with myself. I am useless n hopeless. I know sales is not my job. But I am not getting Amy offer. if I do I will just leave. I can't take it anymore. At this point of typing I am having a splitting headache. Just lausai few times n my period finally came. Talking of period, I was having this sharp pain at my right side for long time. Very often. So last Sunday sully toon me to do an ultra sound to check for Pre Uti or cyst in ovary. So Emily did it for me. Thanx emily. Anyways found nothing. And is prob muscular pain. N said my period is coming soon, Cz wall is thick. True enuf. Yesterday pain today pain still pain n period came. Hehe bur today really line Karyn ditimpa tangga. Sigh!!!




Wat do u see? Lol

Anyways back to my post, if only u know how depressed am
I. I am reallllly really lost n depressed, I hate co
Ing to work. I know must of us hate working but I hate the part where I have to cheat them. Sigh

Sullivanologist

- Posted by babymau using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Sembilang 2,Seri Manjung,Malaysia

No comments: