Tuesday 15 February 2011

full pics

we spent valentines day together after my exma. btw i passed my cute. ahahah. kacang putih. then we went to juco to wtach yogi bear, then went to this fine dining place called indulgence in ipoh for lunch. well, food was good, prepared well, ambience great, buttt i have come to a conclusion, i DONT LIKE FINE DINING.A BECAUSE THE portions are dam little not worth my money and not filling.:(. but it was good. sully got me our favourite sun flowers and a huge notice board:) me, i made him a chocolate fudge cake, which was..hmmm i wasnt hAPPY but sulyl said it was nice. and tried sewing cupipi for him but stupid me forgot how to. so was the cake only lo.. but to be honest, the best valentines gift is having each other in our lives and spending time together. i cant ask for more. he's the best valentine gift. i love you.






my german sausage , big apple doughnut







igno..













wo ai ni