Thursday 10 February 2011

Snakes in the grAss

Sometimes u wonder who u can act trust. Guess it's no one but urself. It's hurtful to know that ppl treat u like this. Is it because I am not pure Chinese? U get ur way Cz ur pure Chinese? U speakthe same language? Ur skin is same color. If that's how all of u look at me, then I dun need to help! Cz I help I get
Nth
But stabbed at back. Dun use the excuse of helping out so it can
Also benefit me. Dun turn
It round and make it seem
Ur helping or
Trying to help. Bloody hell
Ur not! Ur just
Making use of
Me
So ur department doesn't fail. I
Might agree to HElP you
But it's
Not my job. Not my
Obligation. Be thankful I am
Helping. If this is how u thank
Me, I dun need the
Gratitude neither do I need
To help!!!


- Posted by babymau using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Iskandar Shah,Lumut,Malaysia

No comments: