Wednesday 9 February 2011

Home

So I am home. 3 days went byes fast. Sully exam was ok . I mean maybevcan pass maybe can't. But watever it is, he gained the experience. Glad I could be there for him
N support him.

Tomorrow is work. Sat is exam. Sully taking me down. After that we going prob for movie then v day dinner at secret garden. Hehe. Well we have 3 places if secret garden not open. Lol.

While I am typing this Isaac is farting. So
Many rimes. It sounds like watery kind. Macam Ada tahi kat dalam. Hehe.

Finished doing all 4 sets of questions, some still dunno but some managed to get the answer. * shows peace sign* hehe. Later read bit then sleep. Tomorrow redo n read. Anyways the mossy r killing me. So blog later or tomorrow. Happy pai tin kong. Peeps. See u later alligator.

Sullivanlogist


- Posted by babymau using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Kuan said...

Sayang.. Pai tin Kong is not today..
hehehe... I love you baby..

babymau said...

I know r..I wishing all mt virtual readers happy pai tin kong for tomorrow. I love u too