Friday 2 November 2007

fucking stupid!

i feel demotivated.i eel depressed.i feel hopeless.i feel stupid!!i feel like i am being made use of.ppl just call me when they need favours.when they dun, they just stck to themselves and pretend i dun exist!i give a lot, and ppl just take advantage of my goodness.all those idiotas, GO FUCK OFF!i a not a sponge to keep squuezing me.i am myself.i wnt ppl to appreciate me for me, not make use of me!!u know, i hate to say this, but even my dog isaac appreciates me more then all these idiotiv human beings!!!my dog,yes A DOG.at least isaac waits for me to wake up, wakes me up so i can play with him, he looks up to me.he waits fro me to wake up, waits outside my roomdoor, waits fro me to brush my teeth, and walks down with me.he waits for me to clean up and goes up to sleep with me.isaac's such a darling!!!and hes a dog.u human beings should be ambarassed of yourself!!

i cant bow properly. no progress at all.and probably so stupid and slow that ppl dun even think i am important.prob in ppl's mind, i learn or dun learn, its the same.so y bother?i damn terasa!!!cz its always me.everybody treat me like that.everybody thinks iam stupid.yeah, frm day one, i never made anyone proud, other then the fact i made it to um, that also ppl think my course is for upid ppl who cant study.performing arts what!!somemore majoring i ndrama.everyone can act, so whast special bout me?unlike music and dance, u really need to have talent.but i ndrama, no talent needed.its for stupid ppl like me!!u know waht, fuck everyone who thinks i am stupid!i might be stupid and a slow learner, and maybe dun have talent i nmusic, ( teach so many times to bow also cantbow properly) but i wont give up. if anyone gives up on me, you can suit yourself.i will work on my own.i will practice theviolin till igt it myself.i will buy the dummies fr violin, learn myself.i shall do everything on my own. and prove to everyone i am not as stupid as u think i am!!if ppl wanna make use of me, u can just go away.i have nth else to give!!!i duno my plans for future, but i wont let ppl look down on me, my family.if u ppl think mechanics children also can go uni, fuck off!!!i will bring my family proud!!i ownt let anybody lok down n me, my family.if u want to, suit yourself.but iwil lprove to everyone!!!i can, and i will!!!

No comments: