Monday 5 November 2007

still in the blue's

i opened facebook.yes its fun.smth to cheer me up=) but cant upload pictures yet cz am using my dad's lappie.no pics here.so gotta wait till next week when i get back my laptop.yohoo!!!

i was just wondering just now.again, i terasa..was thinking bout it.we always plan events fro ppl, make sure everthing is good, everyone is happy etc..but do they even appreciate it?or they just take u for granted?or maybe for them, we are not important, so its like " oh okk, she did it for me". but nth else..but it kinda hurts you know!cz u expect smth more then that, cz for us, we do it with a sincere heart, and we don't expect it in return.we just expect a little gratitude!sometimes u wonder y we act bothered and did it?planned it?organized it?sighhh..ppl nowadays!

ok, time to lament!ptptn money suppose to be in few days ago.but no, its not.dahla they lsot my forms, and al lthe prob. i had to do it again, then gto my witness,sent it up again, and they said i have ot wait til 3rd nov for money to ocme in. and its still not in.think iave ot wait for 14 working days.celaka!!!i need the money.i have to pay up my fees.i wanna buy my digital camera!olympus stylus 790 SW.seen it?its got great specs. its beautiful. it can go underwater (10 feet) and all-in-all, its an adventurous outdoor cam.so name it, it can handle every situation!!!=)annnnnnddddd it comes in a few colours, and one of it is ORANGE!i so want ot get it.very the nice!!=)but dunno by time iget it, got stock or not!hopefully la.it was relased i nthe states in september.i saw it and held it the other day in mid valley.lovely!!!!so ptptn, speed it up and cash the money into my B/I account.i am waiting.not patient but still waiting!!

i've got one more paper to go, methodology.dunn owhat to study, but errr..guess i have to study my messy notes, and unorganized notes!haha.OH LORD, HAVE MERCY ON ME!!

then, its been a breeze driving ADE113.=)papa changed it to auto.yohooo!!though the engine is no more super charge inter cooler, but its nice.papa changed ti fro me, cz in time to ocme, ADE is gonna be mine, so papa wants me to drive in ocmfort, and having a very powerful engine aint gonna help in kl.lol.so right now, its stil lat home, but papa gonna change a few things, annnndd papa is also gonna paint her. from silver its gonna be milky white!!or pearly white.either one.hehehehe, but its gonna be so pretty and nice.yeah, adelle driving ADE113.=)soon girl,soon!!once its all done!annnddd yeah another thing, papa did not remove the nose!!ahahaha. its of no use actually since the intercooler engine is out, but i told papa i want the nose, its stylo!!=)

and this weekend sis and barns coming down to celebrate our bday.its end of this month, but sis going ot new calladonia on 16th and will be there for a month, so celebrate now.wonder wha cake they buying?hmm...i'm pretty shameless but have to see what my mo mlikes. yes, me and mom share same date. cool huh?cz i 'm a C-section, so thats y!!we bought mama lancome's hypnoze. the pink colour one.shes gona love i!!sis bought me the mng bag, as i blogged bout it earlier. mom already gav me a fat ang pow!hehehe.dad's not yet!=)

another issue is I'M FREAKING BROKE!SO broke.never been this broke before.that's y i need the ptptn money!!!ok, i 'm so broke cz i spent a lot this month.buying unwanted stuff.i kowi need a slap..but no use crying over spilt milk!!so wel ,yeah i am broke!!!

adam is growing.hes looking more andm ore like a rottweiler now!!handsome darling, but still bit setan.gotta wait for th teeth to drop.isaac is the al ltime darling. even today, that sweetheart sat outside my door waiting for me to wake up, then after brushing my teeth, walked down with me.awwwww!!!yesterday he woke me up again.first jump on bed, then lick my fingers, then finale is biting and pulling my blanket! i know some readers are gona think i'm mad for talking like this bout dogs, bt it take a dog or animal lover to understand what i'm saying.and he's sooooo soooo cute!!!anyone hasnt seen him?go check out my friendster..

am savouring my last 2 pieces of delicious chocolate cupcakes..one for tea and probably breakfast tomorow..and tonight am gona eat nice tom yam with yi jing.girl ,it better be nice.i told mummy i'm not having dinner, czi wana eat this.=)better be good!!!

kesimpulannya, i was thinking, i will continue to plan things for ppl, cz i do it wih a sincere heart. i will continue to give, and if ppl wanna take advantage of me, and take me fro granted, and dun appreciate what i do for em, then well, suit yourself!

No comments: