Friday 2 November 2007

i can always rely on you!

jus to add to the previous blog where i was lamenting and lamenting and lamenting..i now realized that the ONLY ppl i can rely on is my family.my mom, dad and sister.these are the ONLY ppl i trust, i love the most, and cant live without!they will never let me down!they wil never make use of me, but instead they will appreciate what ido for them, and alwasy be there for me, and love me for everthing i am. i learnt that in my family, we are one unit.and i am really grateful for being in this family!!i love you ma, pa and che.of ocurse not forgetting darling isaac and adam!!

an incident happened on wed, after my music melayu asli exam!which made me realize smth. i am nobody to them!and at the end of the day, they will always be together, and i will be on my own!!my sis already told me this would happen.well it did!!i expected this statement from her, but never expected this statement and reaction from both of them!i am disapointed!!really i am!!ad i am quoting what my frind, jian said.."everybody talks bout everybody" and i made my own.. "everybody makes use of everybody".which i now believe is very true. ppl will only call you when they need you, when they need a favour.but they ownt call u when they dn need you.its sad to hear it, but thats the fact!

from that day, it ot me thinking bout a lot of things, and yes, i realized only my family i can trust. only my family i sohuld care for and oly my family wil appreciate me and love me.i still remembered when one of my friends was supposed to fetch me from pudu, but sudenly backed out for n bloody reason, it was my sis who drove all the way to pudu a night to fetch me.see?at the end of the day, its your fmaily who will be there by you.

i also made this conclusion if smth happens to me and i'm admitted into icu, the only ppl who will sit and be by my side is papa, mama and che, and barney.=) my friends, hmmm.food for tohught.dun think they will come, cz i am not of use. they cant get anything frm me, so they wont come.maybe ome stupid fools my come to ask if i'm interested in buying insurance.hahahahahah...i think if i die also no one will mourn for me, except my family and relatives!!

No comments: