Wednesday 14 November 2007

i've been tagged=)

i've been tagged by ah choo. so here goes:

7 things I plan to do before i die:

1)master up my acting skills, and vocals and be famous and popular.
2)become a billionare=)$$$$$$$4 ching!
3)form my own academy of perfoming arts with the whole gang=)
4)donate half my wealth to charity and SPCA( for those who dunno, SPCA is specialty in preventions of cruelty towards animals) and go work there as social worker
5)tour the world and go to all the best tourist spots in the world. hawaiii, rome, paris, austria.....
6)go to all the best beaches is the world.this is a MUST.=)
7)climb some mountain and make history=)

7 things i could do:

1)act and imitate others
2)laugh very very laud and annoy ppl=)
3)day dream
4)hang out with friends
5)dig my nose when no one is looking
6)sratch my ahem, also when no one is looking=)
7)pigging around and being a bum

7 celebrity crushes:

1) won bin=)
2)Patrick Demsey
3)Brad Pitt
4)Josh Harnett
5)catherine zeta jones
6)julia roberts
7)hugh grant

7 often repeated words:

1)wtccb?
2)oh my gosh
3)really r?
4)dun let the bed bugs bite
5)oh ok
6)cibaiiiii
7)hmmmmmm....

7 physical traits i look for in the opposite sex:

1)personal cleanliness
2)no body odour
3)a bit harry=)
4)muscular(not cicak kubin)
5)height
6)good set of teeth( and good breath)
7)no nose hair or moles with hair( i feel like pulling it out)=)

7 things i do to make myself happy:

1)day dream
2)eat fishballs and tom yam
3)honk at cats and see their reaction=)
4)laughhhh
5)dig my nose when its full of booger
6)sing to myself..lalalalalalalal
7)make cards for ppl

7 of my fsvourite songs:

1)flying high-Jem
2)breathe-anna Nalick
3)everything-michael buble
4)the pieces don't fit anymore- james morrison
5)1973- james blunt
6)clumsy-fergie
7)buat aku tersenyum- sheila on 7

7 ppl i tagged:

1) but-but
no more...hahahhaah. so thats bout it.=)

No comments: