Wednesday 14 November 2007

leave me alone

you know, its so fucking annoying.i dumped you 2 years ago.let it go!when i wanted you to call, you never call.when i needed you, you were not there. when i was so upset and needed a shoulder, you were not even near. you had your so-called problems, which i only ofund out like a year later.cibai right? after i moved on, yuo try to get sympathy from me. saying you still loved me, you never had any gf unlike me who had another bf. shit right?what is your problem?fine i tolerate. when you came back saying your sorry, i accepted yuor apology, and told myself we'll be friends. i am ok with it. then you keep msging me asking to meet up. what is your fucking problem????once you know i broke up with my ex, you come back pouncing like a stupid desperate dog!!!!then comes raya, asking me to go to your house, saying yuor mom ask bout me. fine, i went cz fo your mom. yuor mom and sister in law are nice ppl.then go to your house, insist on fetching me, using reverse psychology and saying i dunno how to drive there. fine, you know my weak point. then fetch me, look at me the way you used to look at me when we were a couple. what the fuck do you want? then after rayaing i nyour house, sending me back, you fucking hold my hand, and say u miss me. nia ma lei r!!!stupid, now only you miss me. y din miss me when i wanted you to miss me?babi punya bolol.!!!!keep msging me saying yuo want a second chance.yuo miss me so much. you never stopped lovign me.arrr...save it la. i've heard enuf from you cibai speciments la.so save it for someone who will fall for it. i told yuo very clearly, I CANNOT GO OUT WITH YOU ANYMORE ,CZ YOU ARE A MALAY. TAK BOLEH. CANNOT. MY FAMILY DON'T ALLOW. AND I ALSO DON'T WANT.never give up, stil lcall, ask when wanna meet up. then yesterday out of the blue, msg me,saying he was waiting for my msg, y i din message him, to meet up. he was waiting. ok, that did not annoy me, so i told him in a nice way, i was up and down from kl. i never spent more then 3 days in kl, then i'm back again in ti. which is true,i was up and down!. then then you know what the cibai replied, like he don't believe me. he said: "ok, fine, thanx a lot". what the fuck is that suppose to mean?and its lik your fucking trying to get fucking sympathy from me.cibaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!i did not reply. was so pissed, but couldn be bothered cz when i got that msg, i was waiting for my dad in bus station to fetch me.then today, just now, 9pm, he calls, i did not pick up his phone. call again. 5 miss calls. what does he want?so cibaily desperate. do you think i look interested?i already made it very clear!!!i am not interested, icannot go out wtih yuo. lagi lagi nak tanya.i tell yuo, men. cibai!!!!!

just fucking leave me laone. i am not interested in gttign back with any of my exxx, particularly u. su fuck off and go find someone who can tolerate this.i'm not that girl!!!

No comments: