Sunday 19 October 2008

i miss her!

i left my phone on the bed. without realizing, he wanted to nap, and not realizing my phone was there, he kicked it and doom, it fell on the floor. my heart cracked and burned when i heard the sound. i checked my phone. it was fine. till i thought of sms ing my mom, when i realized it wrote "no network coverage". i thought maybe digi having problem, but after a while i realized something wasn't right. it was taking too long. i switched it off and on back, nothing happen. still the same. then he tried removing the sim card, and putting it back, nothing happened. tried my sim card in other phone, could work properly. tried his sim card in my phone, couldn't work. that's when i knew my phone was spoilt, cz of the fall!I SHOULDN'T HAVE PUT MY PHONE ON THE BED. I SHOULD HAVE REMOVED IT WHEN HE WENT TO NAP. IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!then he took me to ss2, a phone repair shop. they said have to send back. ok, the consolation is, i will get my phone back. 2nd, it is still under warranty. but i miss her, cz i really like that phone. i only can probably get it back only after a week, and i wont be in kl when it comes back. means i only can get it back after 6th November!!!!!!!!!sigh, now using his old phone. on Tuesday will get back my old se phone from sis. to use first. sighh. i really miss her. hope she's ok over there!and hope she comes back fast!

No comments: