Sunday 5 October 2008

sneaky snitches!

i despise sneaky snitches!!!!if you want something, do it in front of me, don't go behind my back and do it!you got a problem with me or with anything else, you tell me straight!you don't tell other people and i hear from other people instead of you!!i may be bloody hell sensitive over things, but this?i asked around, and no, it's not me being sensitive. i am normal to feel like that.

you call yourself my best friend, and you do this to me?you go behind me, YOUR FRIEND, and talk and confide in MY BOY FRIEND!and my boy friend tells me!!!!and why can't you talk to me instead you talk to him?when i am just there. you can click him in front of me, and NOT click me!how is that?don't you know messing with your friend's bf is a BIG NO NO?i know that's not what you mean, i hope i am right!but that doesn't mean you can all the time click him, confide in him your personal problem. he is not your best friend. he is your best friend's(or wait, so called best friend's) boy friend!you do this to me?don't you value our friendship?being close buddies since standard 5, and i hear this now!wouldn't it hurt?

now you tell my boy friend your problems etc. though i feel sorry for you, cz you have to go through it, but no, i do not want to talk to you. until you stop doing what you've been doing, i shall not click you and talk to you. i never had trust issues. but now, i start to doubt things and people around me!the last person i thought who would be sneaky is you. and this is what i get?friends it seems!!!!!!!

2 comments:

smich said...

Wah...so too much ah some ppl!

babymau said...

yeah la...schtupids!!!!!very angryy now!