Monday 6 October 2008

i try to forgive you, be nice to tou, but your so bloody rude!your mother did not teach u manners?you give me this kind of reply. mofuko!!!

from now on, i am not going to sms u, call u, or even plan anything, you want u call me.!this applies to everybody who takes me for granted. not just you!everybody who thinks i will do everything, i will plan everything, i will make the move. i am not a doormat!i am not doing it. year in year out, any occasion, it's me who says "so what shall we do for...."?or "do you wanna meet"?when i tell you to plan, you pretend you did not hear it!you came back, you did not call me, instead have to keep sms ing u, wanna meet?etc....then when i sms u, u reply with rude kurang ajar sms. who you think you are?princess???pleasee la......all you people disgust me!go live your life with your abang la!you know how to copy me,follow every dam thing i do!stupid walking xerox machine!bunch of sickening pieces of shit!all of you la. one tries to copy me, one tries to be nice only to my bf, and not to me!!!

sometimes ifeel i am loosing my best friends, wait, so called best friends, but i think back, what's the point you call me best friend when you do this to me?i rather not have you as my friends!!!

No comments: