Tuesday 12 May 2009

healthy soft hair:D:D

i just realized, my hair is NOT Damaged, and it's healthy, and soft, and NOT dry and ugly looking. it actually looks good, and it feels good and healthy, and bouncy and full of body. all thanx to l'oreal elseve hair damage range. i am using the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment:D. it's super good. a bit the expensive but it makes my hair look good. despite so much chemicals, my hair looks nice:):):)





that's the treatment, shampoo and conditioner. no complains at all. out of 10, 10 being the bet, i'll give 10:D:D(l'oreal better employ me as their ambassador. ok?)hahahaha. so anyways, this is my hair. my helathy soft beautiful hair. ok, i always say "self praise is no praise at all" .ahahahhaa, but i just cant helpt but feel and touch my hair, and feel happy bout it:P:p.so here are some pics of me, with my hair!:D





healthy hair growth.no stunted hair:):)ugly but at least i know my hair is growing.:):)



oops, din know that pic was in:P:P:P.well, throw in.hahahaah

No comments: