Tuesday 19 May 2009

touched..

yi jing knitted me a muffler, and omg, it's beautiful. it's pink, and it's knitted well ,and i'm so touched. this is my first hand-made-so-much effort gift from someone. awwww. i really love it. really really love it. let me show u this beautiful lil thing. made by lim yi jing with loads of tender loving care:D







isn't she beautiful?(oh yes, its a she, but i haven't named her yet. will tell u her name soon k):P. she's very comfortable to wear. just bit warm, but that's the whole purpose of a muffler right? to keep warm. so it's good.:) and it's so well stitched and knitted. real sifu la. got to learn a lot from her:D:D





it's so niceeeeee:D:D:D:Dand there's lil designs. i there's knit stich, purl stitch, knit 2 together, make 1, move over, slide, slide over, and maybe purl 2 together. ithink la. she din tell me. this is based on what she thought me the other day:D. haha.anyway, she's gonna be folowing me everywhere i go fror next few weeks. til li decide to wash it/dry clean it.heheeh. thanx again girl. i love it. and am so otuched.*big big bear hug*:D

No comments: