Tuesday 19 May 2009

pretty pretty dress:D

ok, i know, I've got like a zillion dresses, and i don't wear them often. but not all are prom dresses ok?I've got some casual shopping lepak pretty summer dresses.:P:P:P:P. and i just bought another one. it's so pretty. ok, i know some may say its like curtain cloth, but call me weird, but i love dresses that style. i love flowy floral pretty feminine dresses or skirts or tops. it's just me. even yi jing and mei leng know. every time we go shopping, when they see smth like that, they'll call me and say, "Adelle, try this. it's your style. and its nice". hahaha. so anyway, even today, yi jing said "adelle, see this". haha and i fell in love with it. oh, love at first sight again!urgh!!!!!!they had black and white, but white looked nicer, so i tried, and omg, it fit! and looked so flowy, and beautiful, and floral, and pretty ( though some wil lsay its curtain cloth and pajamas). i got that before. somebody said my beautiful british-girl coral isle dress was a balance of pajamas cloth. how dare you?its so beautiful ok??? and pretty, and feminine, and sweet, and its flowy and floral. anywayyyy,, today is not bout her, but it's about her. hahaha. i bought this dress. very pretty. and i can tie the ribbon depending on my creativity:D:D:D, and the best part is, i paid RM_ _ for 2 pieces, BECAUSE IT CAN BE A DRESS OR A SKIRT. SEEE?this is what we call worth it. yohoooo!!!!!!so let me show u this beautiful dress i bought today. to treat myself:D:D after a stressful semester.hahahahaahahahaha






this bow is tied in front. very pretty:D:D:D:D then tried tieing in another way. and found this. but yeah of course, the sales assistant thought me how to tie lik this first la.hahahaha. and it's not very neat. but just a rough idea okay?:d




then i tried tieing at the side:D also very pretty.heheeheh





hehe. now, i tried it as a skirt. i know, the top doesnt match at all. makes it look more aunty, but i had to grab smth, at first, i just slid it down from top to bottom, and tried taking pic, but could see my bra, and my skills aint that good to snap in a position where i cant see it, so yeah, i just took a top i found in my room, and continued taking pics in my mom's room.hahahaah. so yeah, the skirt!:D:D:D:D







pretty huh?that's the skirt:):)so that's what i bought today. and yesterday, mummy bought me a green eye shadow. it's pretty and nice and natural. the color is lemon grass. i ordered another one. dark green. it's olive. dark dark green. very nice. and can give the smokey eye effect too:D. i dun use make up that much, but it's nice to paint your face once in a while.hahaah. ok, gotta blog bout other stuff. so see ya.byeee!

1 comment:

aahhCHOO said...

the dress is sooooo pretty... suits u perfectly :)