Saturday 23 May 2009

OMFG

OMFG.. I HAD A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DREAM. I DREAM OF THAT MF-ING ASSHOLE. I DREAM THAT HE WAS SMS-ING ME, AND WAS BRAGGING BOUT HIS NEW DATE/GF/OR FUCK BUDDY/OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HER LA. SAYING SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, SHE'S SO GOOD, SO GREAT, SUCH A GREAT PERSON, AND THE WORSE PART, HE COMPARED HER TO ME. WTF RIGHT?IT'S BAD ENOUGH HE IS RUBBING IT ON MY FACE, AND YEAH, I'M STILL ALONE HERE, AND WHATEVER LA. I DON'T CARE!!!!BUT YEAH. URGHHHH!!!!!!!

OK, I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, I NEED TO GO BATHE, AND PACK UP LAST MINUTE, MY BUS IS AT 12, THEN FLIGHT TO LANGKAWI AT 9PM LATER. SO GOTTA RUN NOW. SO WILL SEE YOU ON TUESDAY YEAH?BYEEEEE!!!!HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD. SEE YA!

P/S: on a lighter note, just now mummy asked me feed Adam. so i took the dry food out and left it in the bowl on the floor, waiting for him to eat himself. you know that manja boy, din eat, but came near me and like nudged my hand! telling me he wants me to hand-feed him. then when i actually hand-fed him, he ate. see?so the manja right?hehehehehe. comelllll!!!!and Isaac, hmmm, he tried his luck with my mom, so mom fed him, and now he's sleeping on the dirty laundry, cz first batch washing, the balance on the floor, he refuse to get up, sleeping on it now.hahhaha.

No comments: