Friday 13 November 2009

as promised

so as promised,i was suppose to tell u the story:

yesterday, i closed one case. one protect. BUT,it wasn't what he wanted. he wanted to open a normal savings account, BUT he did NOT TELL ME he wanted to do transactions. and ok, my fault cz i should have asked, as i am suppose to help you save correct?but i did not ask, MY FAULT. but he agreed on the spot when i told him bout how good is OP. after signing and paying, he asks me how to get account number. cz his friend banking in money today.(yesterday).. then i said, this is not a normal savings. well, to begin with, I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING,I DID NOT LIE. BUT HE DID NOT ASK MORE AND HE SEEMED LIKE HE UNDERSTOOD EVERY DAM THING I SAID. BUT AFTER REALIZING HIS MISTAKE, HE WALKED OFF NOT EVEN LOOKING AT ME.I EXPLAINED TO HIM IF HE NEEDED ACCOUNT GOT TO OPEN. HE GRUMBLED AND WALKED OFF. MEANS HE WASN'T HAPPY. AT THAT MOMENT I KEPT THINKING IF ITS MY FAULT. SHOULD I CANCEL THE POLICY. I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I FELT DAM M GUILTY, I KEPT WHINING BOUT IT.

i called Gavin(, i would have called bee, but bee was in menara tm). but i talked to Gavin, and he told me its ok, i learn from it. felt better ,but masih tak puas..

at night i called bee. and yes, as usual. he's like my Saviour when it comes to problems.he adviced me, told me what to do. and i felt better.
i talked to miss hew today, and she said i did not do the wrong thing, i did not lie to him, but he din listen properly. phew!!


ON CHLOE'S SIDE, SHE ALSO WAS PISSED. U KNOW, AJP COMMISION OUT, AND HE DID NTH, BUT ASKED CHLOE GIVE HIM HALF. AND HE SMILE SMIEL AND SAID HIS REFERAL. BUT BLADY HELL, WHO DID AL LTHEJ OB?>HALF HALF OK LA.TAKE THE WHOLE THING. SHE WAS PISSED TOO. I AM PISSED ON HER BEHALF. BLADY PPL. ALL THE SAME. BEE'S ALSO LIKE THAT. ALL BUNCH OF SNN'S.

ok bye.

No comments: