Wednesday 25 November 2009

not appreciated!

i always wonder, if it's worth it?is it worth my time?is it worth my feelings?is it worth my emotions?is it worth my effort?do you even appreciate me?or appreciate what i do for you?do you?no i am dam sure you don't. you just take me for granted. assuming i will always be there, assuming i will always be there by your side, assuming i will never go away!!. but i'm sorry, i'm letting go. i am walking away. not now, but after this. i am not a door mat for you to step on only when your legs are wet or dirty.

i give a lot, and i dun expect you to return it. but just appreciate what i do for you. obviously you wont do it, cz i mean nothing to you. and i get it. i was stupid enough to fall for you! i was stupid enough to let my emotions cover me. i was stupid!

i am disappointed. i really am!!!i know, that's human nature. everyone makes use of everyone. and if anyone reading this, is gonna tell me, "its human nature, everyone is like that, get used to it" or anything that doesn't help now, save it. i know dam well most of you are like that. and i have accepted the fact that the world is full of bad people!. but i still will feel disappointed, because i am the kind of person who will take that extra mile for people i care, but i realized people wont do that for me. and it hurts. seriously, if anyone reading this feels like slapping me because i am whining too much, save it and STFU. i am whining because i am hurt. i am angry. i am disappointed!!cz people dun care for me!!!!!but i know ppl are like that. so just bear with me. if your a true friend, you will stand by me, and understand where i am coming from.

anyway, i'm really off mood now. i dun even feel like knitting. guess i am just gonna be a bum!!

p/s: still thinking if i should go back to manjung tomorrow!!jut to submit cases, waste of my petrol, waste of my time, but then again, i do wanna go to pc fair. so i might go. i am gonna change my phone. i have decided!!but i just need to survey more!!

No comments: