Sunday 29 November 2009

happy birthday+congratulations

firstly, happy birthday to mummy and myself:). was a nice one;). being with ur loved one is the best birthday:). and my best friends(ss team) surprised me last night. i am so otuched. they came with a cake and our car sticker:).. and a bunch of flowers. and not normal rose, but daisies. those beautiful flowers which i love:)...i love all of you. thank you so much:).to mama papa che and chris, u guys r the best family i candream of. ma, thanx for the angpow and wallet:). pa ,thanx for dinner and angpow. che and chris, i love the dragon fly:)thank you:)..and to all my friends who bothered to wish me via sms or fb or any form, thank you. i love you.xoxo. so pics of the lil celebration. and pics from the surpise is in xiang and yau's cam. so will get it from em and post k?these r from mine:)enjoy






















more tomorrow:). night...

No comments: