Sunday 25 April 2010

everything jumbled up:)

hi, so lots things going on, where to start? hmmm...

situation #1: piles is back:(... had a massive attack on Thursday morning. i never shat so so so much of blood. it was scary. i myself felt scared seeing the blood jut flow down. and my shit was my hair color.brown + red:(.. and i shat mini intestines(hardened blood)lol. and when i wiped my ass, it was blood. like period. told ky. insisted i go A&E get a consult from doctor there. so i went to Seri Manjung hospital, and was attended by 5 pervert houseman. trust me. perverts...desperate and not professional. asking me to introduce pretty girls to them, and asking hows my relationship with my bf... and plan a gathering with my hot chick friends. and saying he's not racist, they don't mind any race... gosh. told ky..anyways they gave me some stuff to stick up my ass.. which is a shape of bullet. kinda uncomfortable. it'll melt after a while. next day, all powder on ur underwear. hahaha. sorry bit too much info yeah?so my diet is under control now...

situation #2: it's finalized that we are going to perform in UCSI on may 8th. :)..

situation #3: went to kl yesterday to pack up my stuff.. see aunty leela and shop a bit. good news: bought it..:)...bought a bag:) and a pair of shorts:).. bad news: aunty's condition is not getting better. she doesn't even wanna look at my mom. think she's never gonna get better. sigh... neutral news: i WANT TO GO TO CHARLES AND KEITH. BUY SHOES. OMGGG THE SHOES ARE SO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.every pair i looked at had a class of it's own...wanna buy wanna buy..wannnnnna buy!!!!!!not every pair, but at least one pair la:D...

situation #4: Steven wants a pup.. so tomorrow we are coming back after work. dad's workshop got. he want's it:)..

situation #5: it's Monday tomorrow. urghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

situation #6: so random ady signs off. meanwhile enjoy some random pics here and there...

till then..











No comments: