Monday 19 April 2010

sweet nothings:)

was just thinking back of how everything started..how we met on Christmas day in church. my first impression was his tie of course... but we din have chemistry..just chat. that afternoon i was going down to ipoh.. before i left church, he asked me for my fb address.. i went home, straight away he added me. but i din think of anything..the next day he sends me a msg on fb, and i can remember if he gives me his msn add or asks for mine.. but we started chatting on msn... i remember it was a sunday evening.. and he was on call.cz i was asking him how come he can online in hospital. and he said, ".....heard of mobile broadband "..or smth lik that.. so we chat, and i told him brb, cz dad bought ckt.. and we started talking bout the best ckt in town...sungai nibong. and i casually or jokingly said, "next time we go makan together"..i had to leave that evening, so i gave him my number. asked him to mc me..and every day, or morning, he would send me mms pictures like 2 cups of coffee, or sun flowers.. representing a beautiful morning..or cute pictures la... kinda every day.. but then i refused to admit anything... till one evening, in work, i get a msg from him, asking me to go makan ckt. i thought he wasnt serious when i told him.. but he did..and it took me 2 days to get back to him bout ckt.. and i remember, when he asked me next was smth like: "hey,i din know it takes up so much of ur brain to decide on ckt"..smth lik that la. cant remember...then i told him ok. but honestly i was dam shocked to get tha msg.

ok, first date... no chemistry AT ALL. and i went home feeling nothing. and vice versa... he told me later too:P..

2nd date, he asked me bout avatar the movie. isaid i havent watched. heard its good... then he said yeah he heard it's good too. then he asked me when i was coming back, when i told him that friday. he asked me if i would wanan watch.. but i couldnt give him an answer, because my colleagues were suppose to come down ti to makan that night.. soi told him wait first... friends cancelled plans, so i got back to him, and said why not?since i havent watch movie for dam long too. he said ok, and said we can do dinner before movie:)..he bought tickets:)we went for curry mee, he picked me up.. and it was that 2nd date, i felt bit dif from the first. but mom and sis kept saying there's smth. but i refused to admit...i dun wanna perasan la.. that day went well. we talked quite a lot..

3rd date: George town..i was leaving for krabi the next day.. he asked me to go fro dinner.. on Wednesday night. he picked me up.. and it was then i started to have feelings. i remember i was having some problems, and he listened, and it felt so nice telling him.. (mind u, though 3 dates, but we were already keeping in touch every day. not much but every day)...oh wait, i think before that, he was on call. but we were sms ing. and we had this get-to-know-ady-and ky quiz... and he called me for the first time, and we talked on phone;)...)

i was excited to go krabi, but this just popped up, and i kinda felt sad cz i would be away for 2 days, no Digi coverage to contact him... and before i boarded the plane, i text-ed him, and he replied saying, "ok safe journey. missing you already". i couldn't help but smile when i read those msgs. in krabi, i was msg-ing him.. sis had a Thai sim:)..i kept the phone. sis knew... he-he... and i realized there was smth happening. he called me from msia to talk to me on the last night i was there. talk for dam long. i told him its ex, he said its ok..i reached msia, he was the first to greet me..as in sms la.:).and the next day i had NSC in sunway...it was then when he sms ed me saying he loves me for the very first time...i remember i talked to him that night. and i already said i was going to sleep. and he sms es me and i quote, "sweet dreams. love ya=). god bless"... i thought i read it wrongly, i re read it again and again. next morning, was too excited, showed Chloe. hahaha.

i came back, and we were already kinda close, and he said he was on leave on Thurs, and would come down to sitiawan to find me.... we both were really looking forward to that night.. it was an exciting memorable night... because that night marks our first day together. he brought sun flowers for me.. though he did not ask me officially, and just held my hands, but i guess he made up for it by the flowers.:)..21st January 2010:)..i love you..

we went to ipoh first time the following weekend. great weekend. and though today when i type this, we have passed that mushi mushi lovey dovey stage. but our relationship is getting stronger day by day. i do miss that few weeks ... but life is not bout that.... we are still getting to know each other a lot... and i realized, he's a great guy.. and sometimes, ( no most of time) i doubt myself, because i am not good for him.. till now, i always feel, i am not good enough for him. and i am trying to work on my flaws...sometimes, i can be so annoying, and sensitive, and think too much... but i don't want to think bout it.. but just work on it...

its a journey both of us are going to continue walking together with Him holding both of us. he always tells me, "everything that happens, we go through it together". "we find solution for it". i realized, it's no more 'I'. it's 'we'...i am sorry if i always make u sad by snapping and sulking....i am working on it. i know i am no where near ur ideal gf...but i am trying to be, not ur ideal gf, but trying to work on my flaws, and want u to accept me for who i am... i cant change over night... but i will eventually... with His help and support from Him and you..

ok, it's 12.22am, and i got to wake up at 545am. i suddenly thought bout all this, and how much i still can smile when i think back of all this sweet nothings:)..so i needed to tell someone how i feel...ok good night for real. byee..

2 comments:

smich said...

Nice!

sweeheon86 said...

nice sharing girl~~~ jiayou ya.. ^^