Monday 5 April 2010

the heartbeat of hope/random

hello, happy easter to all my readers bdw;)...the heartbeat of hope was on good friday and saturday:)it was a success. thanx to aunty Grace aunty Cho tan and of course, the one who gave us ope, faith courage to do this, Him...learned a lot from this play. met great people.. got closer to a lot of people and Him..looking forward to Christmas:).

pics, check out my fb.lol..

it's still a down ady inside.. just don't show it.today she came to find me.. and i kinda got firing from her, because i hinted to her i am at a point of giving up..you think i wanna feel this way?you think i am happy?i don't wanna give up myself...but it's so tiring mentally.. and i am loosing the fire in me..i know i am... i just don't have faith in what i sell. i don't see a future in my job. not in the company. but the product i am selling. i myself don't know what to do.i don't know where i am. everything is in a big big mess.

there's 2 campaigns going on.. from 1st-30th April, if i close 8 cases( not looking at premium) i get 2 tickets to Thomas cup live on may 16th 2010.cool eh??i am actually aiming for it.. but to achieve 8 cases seems impossible now..once upon a time, when my target was 8 cases, i could accept it. but today when i read the memo, i couldn't accept it. i found it hard to achieve. and practically impossible. why is that so?but i do want to achieve that. it'd be cool to go watch Thomas cup live:)..but again back to reality...hmmm.. i will try my best...but i dunno where it's taking me..
campaign 2: 1st April to 30th June 2010..i hit 25 cases and i get a yonex racquet with dato lee chong wei's signature...if i get that, i will prob give it to sayang or dad, because they would appreciate the racquet. or i might keep it cz it's my hard work. AGAIN, DAY DREAMING. sigh.i know it'll never happen...she passed me 5 boxes of ING towels to attract customers. so each person who signs and their cases are SIF gets one box.. the towel is nice..

bad news: 3 of our OSP products increasing premium. how to sell?coverage the same but premium increased. hew said it benefits us.. why?? commission higher.. sigh... makes selling harder now:(:(:(..

good news: i have the BQS system on my lappie now.. so if i go meet customer, i can show them with my laptop:)..(like i meet so many customers) but if i do la..and hew gave me some cool ideas that might be useful in presenting..and laminated some stuff for us. thanx miss hew..

wait, i think i know my problem now... its not my presentation. is that step of talking to random strangers sitting at banking hall. i think i am having that problem. why last time i could do it and now i cant, don't ask me. i am trying to figure it out myself too... but i think that's my problem..i seem to find it hard approaching customers. but once i start talking to em, my presentation is good. sigh.....

ok some exciting news: asha is planning to come down ti on may 28th, spend a night with me, catch up, get drunk prob, then sat morning go down pangkor, chill there, go do some beach activities, come back dinner and get drunk:P. Sunday come back. coolness.lololol..thats plan A. plan B is save up money for maybe end of next year. we plan to go Goa.yohoooo!!!!...next year there'll be 2 places i need to save up.. Australia and maybe Goa.. Australia i wanna go with ky and sis and Chris.. but i dunno if ky can get leave for 5 day or 6:(...but definitely will plan a holiday with him la:)..and goa maybe end of year. save more money:)heard it's beautiful.hehehee.so that's some exciting news:).

i had to tell ky bout our may trip... *blabber mouth ady*. ha ha.. anyways, he was ok with idea;) yay... sayang, i din spoil all the fun. there are some surprises which i am not telling okay?:P

anyways, there's just been so much i wanna say, but i don't know where and what and how..guess am just too tired. bdw, i have been getting night mares every night lately. and it's affecting me.. i feel tired the next day. i dunno why. it aint nice dreams you know?

yesterday i wheezed. inhaler running out of gas. need to buy new asthalin dy. anyways am gonna do quiet time and play fitness dash. bdw talking of fitness, i am dam fat now... i think i wanna try some slimming tea. what say you?? ok bye. have a good Wednesday.sorry for the abruptness... lazy spell is working.tata

No comments: