Sunday 18 April 2010

long weekend

parents went to langkawi for the 30th anniversary. we(me, sis and Chris) sponsored them a trip as a gift:)..i stayed back, baby sitting my brothers and sisters. oh my... now i know how tiring it is. especially Isaac. he misses mummy. poor boy. never eat much.. vomit yesterday.. moping whole day. duwan drink water. sigh.. good parents coming back today....was home alone. but luckily it wasn't so bad at all cz ky kept me company most of time:)..

it's a holiday tomorrow:D..sultan of Perak's birthday. yay... happy birthday sultan:P,lolololololool...nobody loves Mondays. and it's a holiday tomorrow.not doing anything much. chill at home. knit, catch up with mummy.. oh my, i miss mum's coffee so badly. i made coffee once on Friday morning, and trust me, it was baddddd!!!dunno why i cant make good cup of coffee:(...that was the last i had coffee. so am looking forward to tomorrow morning..:). mom cancelled all her tuition:)..

ky's on leave Tuesday Wednesday Thursday...yayyy.. why yay?cz #1) he has more time to catch up on his books and sleep:) #2: he has more time to spend with me.(though i am in sitiawan) but at least we can sms more:). #3: he gets to go for baddy and gym on Tuesday evening, Wednesday evening and Thursday evening.. #4: he's coming down to sitiawan to find me for dinner.. day not confirmed, cz if he comes on Tuesday, will be with inder and promila( promila is priya's sister and inder is her husband).. all houseman together with ky. same department now.. if they don't come on Tuesday, then ky will come on Wednesday...:)

me and ky were having this conversation yesterday night bout guys ego.. and he asked me if he had high ego. i said no..in terms of relationship. ky doesn't have ego... and i believe, if it's my mistake, i will say sorry.. and make up to it... if he is wrong, he will. and it's good. and i quoted a situation bout a guy who did not care bout his gf in the rain, at night alone in bangsar... instead of running together, he walks and runs ahead of the girl to protect himself.. and ky said this really sweet thing, which he act did before. "why get wet together??i get wet, run to car, and drive and come pick you up la. why must u get wet?one person get wet enough."..when we went to ipoh the first time, it started raining heavily... very heavy.. and our car was in one corner... i told ky we get umbrella, go together. he refused.. he took umbrella told me wait and he got wet, went to car, drove and picked me up... sweet guy... not like some MCP who think male species are so great... can't stand them..!!

anyways, remember back then, i blogged bout this irritating guy i met in fastrac, who was chasing me... after like 3 months after fastrac, only he contacted me??and started saying he loves me. ask me give him a chance???rings a bell??well i did blog bout it.. anyways, i rejected him. firstly, not my type. 2ND: dun speak proper English. 3rd: annoying guy.. after that, i met ky.. and things bloomed between us.. he saw my picture with ky.. and was dam sarcastic by saying things like "wah ur new bf?so fast." or " wish u both have good luck la". that was a dam sarcastic remark okay? i can read ppl very well. then today, ( now, at 11.05am, 18th April 2010) he clicks me on msn, asking me, "hi".. and after i say hi back, he ask me, "when are u getting married?". and i replied, "huh?" and you know what he replied, "now you got bf ma, so need to get married la....so soon"....wtf???then i replied back, "why so sarcastic???i got bf, but doesn't mean i must get married now". then he replies: "dunno you ma... so fast got bf, so thought u fast fast also marry. besides, your growing old dy". i just din reply., stupid children. immature little boy... saw looser. u can't get me... that's your problem... dam irritating. grow up la... can't stand all this people... sigh.

anyways, i am going to continue knitting ady.. she's longer now:)..prettier. day by day.lololololo..(i am talking of the muffler, ady, not Adelle soo).. but even Adelle soo is pretty:D)ok lunch with Stephanie and ky later:)..see u folks soon. have a blessed Sunday.xoxo.

til lthen. ciao:)

1 comment:

Kuan said...

sayang it is sore looser not saw looser. Lol baby very sweet of you to say all those things.
dun overthink the penang thing. I am glad to go with you..