Friday 9 April 2010

long day

i had sales clinic in ipoh today..went alone. Susan did not want to go.. orange on mc. serene went in morning. glad i went...

Evonne commented on my hair. saying it's too red. after clinic, she talked to me and said she noticed i am not focused. and if i am having any problems.. i told her and hew everything.... and i broke down...i told them how i feel, felt and what i feel like doing and don't feel like doing.. they were very supportive... and knew i was really upset. and Evonne said this, "i know my girl wont go and dye her hair red for no reason...".which is actually quite true.. i always meddle with my hair when i am stressed and tired.dunno why but i noticed all my weird hair do were when i was stressed..and when i told them i wanna give up, they said "you will not give up on me, because your a fighter.we knew it from day 1 and you're going to go for 'smart sell'." i laughed at that idea, but Evonne said i am almost there, and she wants me to go for it... i need to hit 23 more case, and i can go for it... i have 37 cases. from last year... thats a good motivation.. but i dunno if its possible. but i am going to try.and give my best shot in closing more case. and i am going to make an impact in people's life. and tell them how important to have insurance and how by just paying rm175, we give your family rm450k when you migrate to China...just by paying rm175 monthly. think bout it:)..

am hungry... dad buying tomyam beehun.yayyyy!:)..

No comments: