Thursday 3 March 2011

Dragon baby

Everyone is getting married this year. So many people. Some were dating for couple of years, some were already living in sin, some were dating for Erm let's see, 8 months? Gosh, some are younger to me by 3 years, and getting married next week. Ok that's obviously Cz it's 2+ 1 la. But why why so hurry? Ohh I know everyone wants a dragon baby. I also want dragon baby, heard it's a good year. Very auspicious animal. No
One wants snake. I also Duwan snake. Prob have to wait till after 2013 lo. Wonder Wat year is it!

In pbb itself more then 6 Bse getting married on 20.11.2011. My lass also getting married. Phewww!But my lass Duwan baby. She said Duwan to have kids. Lol.

Last time I also say Duwan have kids, but now I want. Think when I am
More mature the motherly instincts will set in. Hehehe. I want dragon baby;)

Spudow!




- Posted by babymau using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Iskandar Shah,Lumut,Malaysia

No comments: