Friday 11 March 2011

leaders and "leaders"

i must write this now.. blogging via betsey, too long, leceh. so i waited till i came home in the comfort of my computer to blog this:) so here goes?

before i start? let me ask a quiz, wat is a leader? *answers, anyone????*. oh ok, so let me tell u what is a leader should you NOT know. a leader is someone capable, strong, knows what is she doing ,has a strong head on their shoulder, able to handle situations, able to motivate you, able to support you and be there for you, not just when your doign well, but most needed when ur in the pits, someone who can calm you down. that's a leader. now, what is a "leader"? got difference r.. " and without ". ok so a "leader" is opposite from the leader. a "leader" cannot lead, cannot control, cxannot motivate( or at least tries but ends up making u cry and feel even worse and demotivated), cannot speak out loud, cannot handle problems and situations thrown at you. and THINKS every situation uses the same solution. a "leader" DOES NOT THINK OUT OF THE BOX, BUT JUST THINKS IN IT. now that's a "leader". clear picture?

so why am i doing a comparison? currently, i am supposed to report to a "leader". a "leader" who calls me every single blinking day, and ask, "how are you? ok mou? have u break egg? i understand ur situation, i also been there. i got experience. i got sell ...... and ...... i know. very san fu. but cannto be like that." or i have a "leader" who when u call him to ask a problem bout his company rules and standard procedure, says, " erm, i am not too sure, i ask my girl call u back?" or " i did everything dy, what else you want me to do? "i also dunno. " or you just sign la. " when u ask him what is the problem, " he cuts you off and says, "how r u lately???" " i believe you can do it, you r a clever girl. ". i have a "leader" who does not motivate, but demotivates.. i have a "leader" who makes me want to give up even more every day. rewind...................... previously, even when i was at the point of just letting go, i told myself, "i cannot disappoint them" because they had hopes in me, she motivated me i na way that i wasn't doing it because they asked me, but because i wanted to do it. and i really miss her now. shes elsewhere. today it was so nice to talk to her heart to heart and tell her how i feel. i never felt this way when i talked to the "leader". but nothing i can do. this "leader" is not going to make me better, but brign me further. but i wont let him totally control my life.

No comments: