Tuesday 8 March 2011

Kittens for adoption

Woke up this morning to this horrible rotting smell. Aunty said it's kittens, but she was too busy to find. When I finished work I came home n the smell was still there. Aunty came and couldn't than pushed away the pots and to our horror saw a decomposed kitten. Maggots were all over. It was really rotting. I almost vomited. It was so smelly and disgusting. So aunty sprayed the maggots first then used spade throw in plastic bag then I took and threw in main dustbin. Ok then aunty washed. Story closed. Oh not yet.

After dinner aunty said must wash again. While we were washing , I heard " meow meow meow" I told aunty there are more inside. Oh rewind while we were cleaning the decomposed kitty, the mother cat was just staring from outside. Bdw mom is reallly gorgeous. Ok fast forward so I told aunty, and I turned, aunty saw the mummy run in grab a kitten and ran out. Shit means that wax her nest. So I went out saw mummy needing kitten. In few seconds she dashed unto cupboard again,Wat if kitty dies again? And poor thing. N aunty won't feed the cat. So now we dunno if they're stl inside or are they out. Bt ee left the cupboard door open to see if they migrate lo. Then I told ky, if there r kittens how, then he said put up for adoption so
I said cool can be my first charity project. Then after a while ge asked mebif hd cod become my poster boy. Awww then I said cannot Cz he's too cute after ppl Duwan adopt kitten adopt him then how? And he said , dun worry I only want u the one n only. N no one wants me except u. Awwww I love y babu. Oh that's our new name. Bibi n babu. Dipetik dari nama kucing yang tinggal di deepen rumah saya. Lol

Ok its quarter to 12. Lent starts tomorrow. So ok going to pray n hit the sack. Blessed Wednesday peeps

P/s: another interview by same company in Monday. Back to back. Phew.
- Posted by sullivanologist using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Sitiawan,Malaysia

1 comment:

Kuan said...

Hahhaha we are the cat couple