Thursday 3 March 2011

No eyes

Yesterday our appraisal was done. I dun have eyes to see. Sigh, feel so down. Then today g said next week m n c are coming to find me. If
M c and l talk to me together, ts going to be horrible. Reallly Kia lat lo!!! Again who understands?no one knows Wat I am going thru the feeling. I can't talk to anyone!

Looking on a little brighter side, got a call from g company. Asking if I am
Still interested in looking for job, so unsaid yeah. Though
It isn't the best choice, but I will give it a try. I mean the
Interview. See how It goes. Theycalled me in evening again to confirm if I want to go for interview so I said ok. Now they pending to let me know when. Pray la for me!! I really want pnb but no news. Sigh!!i dunno where I am going wat I am
Doin all I know is I need to leave!


- Posted by babymau using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Iskandar Shah,Lumut,Malaysia

No comments: