Sunday 27 March 2011

sunday blues

just got back from kl. had a super wonderful weekend with my precious, sis and mav. it was a good weekend.. fri afternoon sully picked me up from bus station, then we went to pyramid, watched mars needs moms. quite funyn and nice. lol. then did some shopping.( food bdw) caqme home and cooked. sayang is a gooood cook. for pics, check out my fb profile. he made a prawn salad, teriyaki salmon and fried chicken fillet( cz idun eat salmon):D. and we bought sakae. lol. hahahaha. whic h ky said is nto saake, but good quality spirit. but we din get drunk, but it was nice company. mav came over too:).

sat, went to flee market, got myself some nice clips:D sulyl got me one clip and i got 2 long baby tees. weee.. then went to his cuz place in oug, chilled there whole day, kids love him and then love me too:p.. and of course they loved the iphones too. sayang cooked carbonara. dammm good. finally eating his carbonARA. lol.

went home, spent earth hour with sis mav and sayang. with ben outside drinkign remaining sakae and eating junk food. after that we went out for dinner/supper.

today got up late, made breakfast, chilled then came home... now so tired, and shitty part is tomorrow working .bluekkkkkkkk.

anyways i am going to treat myself...and buy a pandora bracelet. yayyy. and planning to buy for mummy too. she's in love with it.. and sayang said he will buy me a charm. weeeeee.... prob buy it when i go down o n15th. ask sis to go with me.:D

anyways going to go down, have a pack, and go sayang's house, collect stuff and go back have dinner. so happy monday peeps...

2 comments:

Kuan said...

I will always cook for you whenever you want...:)

babymau said...

thank you sayang:).... yayyyy... my own chef ky.:)