Wednesday 12 October 2011

Beautiful footages:)

Hi, so I completed the all the
Singapore gang bookmarks:) looks lovely:) I think I took pic of all of it. So I am
Going to upload one by
One with captions k?




This is for Lester:) fern lace bookmark:) it looks nicer now cz it's flat:) mode: moderate
Duration: 2 hours without disturbance:)




Chain of hearts(adelle's variation)
This is for wing:)
Mode: moderate
Duration: 2 and a half hours without disturbance










Clover leaf rib eyelet bookmark
Mode: moderate
Duration: 3 hours without disturbance

This is for ding:)




Chain of hearts(original)
Color: pink
Duration: 2 and half hours
Mode: moderate

Receiver: clarrisa:)




Cable braided bookmark in blue
Mode: easy
Time:2 hours

This is for Ryan:)




Gulls wings bookmark in blue
Duration: 3 hours
Mode. Easy
This is for you mark:)
P/s: a few boo boos and it looks like a spine to me:(




Chain of hearts in red
This is for Loretta with love:)




Wavy feather bookmark

Unique
Non rectangular bookmark( zig zag) love the effect

Mode: moderate
Duration: 3 hours

For you Jerry:)

Tonight I will post a pic of it. Of course I will be wrapping got in hand made envelope:) which we be settled by end of the month:)

I must do my
Bag strap this 2 weekends. I must complete it by singapore part 2:)

So that's my bookmark collection. Act I did more. I am working on my
Scrapbook, so you
Prob get a better picture soon:) yippie
- Posted by sullivanologist using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan PJU 5/6,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

1 comment:

Kuan said...

Wah your pictures and description of the bookmarks look pro.. Like one of those weapon configuration thingy..