Tuesday 25 October 2011

hello again

did i not promise to be back?hahahahahaa.

anyways the reason why i am blogging is czz i wanna pass time.. you know the asshole did not reply my emaail. and so iam not going to g oto work or even send him another whats app. wats he going to do?call me in on next thurs?show me blackest face????? fire me? oh he cant because there is no contract:) for once i am happy i havent signed my contract, cz i can do anything i want!:D showing cb face? already showing... wat you going to do??????call me a zillion times on thurs? i wont pick up either from office or their calls. give them a taste of their own medicine:) sweet. i so cant be bothered. they are meeting all the clients which i called and introduce, but not including me in the loop, and asking the intern to do everything. prob they suspect i am leaving... but until i throw in my letter i am still here. you are looking for interns? good luck .u want interns cz cheap labour... not one staff stays with you. but you make it seem like you are in demand. per lease la. do you know your reputation around or not? ur reputation is shit....

i never met anyone, or any boss as idiotic and such assholes. honestly, you are beyond comparison, why enfinity can have their own team?>why farida merican can have their own team together?because they take care of their staff. but you??? not even 1 stays on... that definitely shows smth. enfiniti organizes christmas parties and get together for her staff that has been with her for the last 10 years. of course asshole will say they have been in the market for so long, of course they got loyal staff. but those loyal staff must have been happy to stay on till now... everyone works for a reason, money, benefits, passion ,environment, boss, job scope, for me, everything i mentioned i am not happy. really slave driver. assholes!!

and i thought you are my friend..but you betrayed me, you never stood up for me, so i dun care even if i hurt your feelings. i am disappointed with you.

i am definitely leaving next week, but i am just waiting for my salary. they better not mess with my salary and dun give, knowing this bastard, he might, he owes the whole world money, but wanna act big. your gf is in for a lot of shit. good luck.!


its only 4.45. shit la...anyways tonight dinner is ckt*please be open* please please please. if its not open, i dunno where to eat, hmmm, sam burger kot. if not open, i dunno. aaaarghhhh. tonight need to fill u forms, tomorrow need to go take pic*please be open* if not i also really dunno how, photostat ic and pay slips and more certs,

i am sleepy and tired, sigh.... hope on jam later. i cant deal with jam anymore.:(

everyones busy. no one is free to sembang with me:( i am bored fo stalking so do wAt? sigh...

anyways ok la, last blog till next week. its singapore baby.:D. but i got interviews on thursday:( hope al lgoes well. just now ambank called me, ask for interview on fri, isaid cannot, but after 3rd can and if i am still working i dont care iam going on mc, and i will not inform that asshole, i will inform casey. too bad, he already shows me the worse face ever. whats he going to do?punch me? if he does my father will break his bones. literally. dun mess with my dad.... mavericks friends will bash his car up, do i sound like i am related to tugs?no act, just we dotn let ppl push us around. i am done lettign u push me around use me cheat me, i dont care if youre company succeeds or fails, looking at this attitude if you dony change, it WILL NOT SUCCEED. but if u change, it might... no company can succeed without human resource. never.. and with your big big dreams, even more u wont succeed. byeee.

dammmm its only 4.55. why is it taking so long to reach 5.30??sigh. ok la bye for real. sigh. happy holidays

No comments: