Monday 24 October 2011

monday

my bag is not completed yet. *&^%$#@#$%%^^&*. i spent the hwole day sewign the edges, till my finger literally bled, and i am supposed to complete it on wed, but i am going back to ti tomorrow after work, cz my ut and insurance cert and pay slips are at home:( and i need it for interview on Thursday. dunno when i am goign to go settle my bag, butttt i wil lbe resigning soon ,so i guess i will be bti freeer since i dun have a job yet?:) hope i wont be jobless for too long though.

heard smth that made me feel sad, apparently they avoided my cal levn o nthe first day of interview, they told everyone i am wasting their time, askign for directions, if i dun ask u , thne ask who? my first tim driving in kota damansara, my first time to ur office, and now u say i waste urt time and spoil my name in front of everyonr? and u r supposed to be my friend. i feel so backstabbed.

anyways i am definitely resigning next week or when my money clears.. too bad, i cant feel sorry for your company, u dont appreciate me and respect me, i am sorry... i am leaving..

i need to resign soon, and go 100% to apply more jobs, and be ready for interview, if i am still working its hard to go for interview, i dun want to simply take leave or mc, so it's best if i resign, and use that time go to companies, apply job personally. and take a break, maybe go back ti, rest then when got interview or need to go to company then come back kl, but then again i cant do it too much cz i am jobless remember?and if i take loan from ky, once i start working will need to pay him back.lol so yeah.

going to see wat i can do now, while wait for 1pm, go take photograph and eat sugar crackers for lunch. so i will be back in the evening. ky's on passive otday, and yay, last call o nwed(which i suspect is going to be busyyyy cz its diwali).. i miss him so much, first time since we were together, we din see each other for 2 weekends:( luckily i am seeing him for dinner tomorrow:) and prob brign him lunch on wed, dinner i wil lbe back i nkl dy,

so blog later before 5.30..bai

cupcake smurfette

No comments: