Tuesday 11 October 2011

REALLLLLLY BORED

aiyo, i am so frigging bored today. no work. i have emailed all the pr companies, i have nth to follow up, i have compiled companies names for corporate tickets and sponsorship, i have submitted all the ideas to him for approval. i have followed up with drama student. so do wat now? omg la... and it's taking so long to go to 1pm, and after 2pm it will take forever to reach 5.30pm. how how how?????

anyways we just got back from Singapore. short but great weekend. cant wait for the end of the month. Singapore again, longer time, more time to spend with ky and Singapore gang, holiday of the year:D and a break from all this. honestly, i havent act had a nice long break since this year. i did go places, but mostly 1-2 days, over the weekend, KY coming to kl, chilling, me going home chilling. so this end of the month will be a real long break. 6 days but still better then none. :)

so the wedding was meaningful. i teared... so touching and sweet. hope all the best for them;) and did i mention wing asked me to be one of the jie mei.. lol. my first time, and i wont be left out. all this while i feel so sien. just stand there take pic, such a looser*sob sob* think she realized i was bored, so ask me to join along:D.

my lunch is granny biskits. i am left with one more bookmark, for Jerry. thinking of doing wavy feather bookmark. it looks OK but 28 rows. but good thing, repetition only once. so i do it twice only. it makes up a nice length for bookmark. hope it turns out well.*fingers crossed*

my period, i dunno if its there. i get pains, heavy discharge, and like little darker discharge, but no blood, looks bit red, but not obvious. wanna come out just come out. dun tease me. hahahaa. that word sounds wrong. but its true, wanna come out duwan come out, like playing the fool with me.

help me. what to do after lunch????????ok i wanna go eat my biskits and start my wavy feather bookmark. i promise i will blog in evening cz i foresee boredom. bai.


bored cupcake smurfette.

p/s: some pics worth keeping for fyi:)













No comments: