Monday 12 May 2008

bottled up!

remember i used *** on my previous blog.. OK..here is the outcome of the story..i will tell a bit and the conclusion, so all of you wont have question marks in your heads..

OK, first, there's been lots of conflict with them. a lot, till i don't know where to start, so i am not going to talk bout it. will talk bout the latest..OK so here goes.. every year, every occasion, there will be a dinner together. it's a known fact la, duh!!not to say we enjoy it, but it's a tradition, though i know nobody enjoys it, everybody doesn't talk, only the 4 of us talk among ourselves.pathetic right?but yes, that's how it goes every occasion. but some thing very unusual happened this occasion. we did not hear any news from them!till Sunday. so my dad asked my mom to call her and ask wat time is dinner and where. that woman answered, just woke up, bloody hell, it was 2pm when my mom called. see la, go "weng weng" every night. WHAT A GREAT MOTHER!anyway, my mom asked her what my dad asked to ask, and there was this Long pause, and she replied, and i quote, "mau pergi mana makan?semua tempat pun manyak orang, semalam saya angkat mak saya keluar, mau tunggu manya lama, lagi hari ini pun mau tunggu lama. " so my mom asked, " so hari ini tada keluar r?" she said, "takda la, kita pun tada buat apa-apa", mom, "oh, kalau tada then saya kasi ang pao la". and she also agreed and put the phone down. OK fine, so told my dad. dad was bit annoyed. he called the other lady at home. my dad asked how come no dinner, and you know what that lady said, OK it was in Hakka so don't know, but it meant that she is going for dinner with the rest. as in that lady my mom spoke to and her family. OK, i am not going to say anything, but if you were following me, you would understand the story, and you will understand why i am so so the angry!if your not, too bad for you!so anyway, dad got the hint. and i was sick ,so mom made porridge, mom cooked sardine for dad, and mom also ate porridge. OK story of the day finished.

next day, which is today, before dad went to work, he gave RM*** to my mom, telling her to go give her. my mom said to reduce it and give RM*** only. dad agreed. i took my mom to their house, and saw her. this is the interesting part. my mom asked me to tell the real situation because she would have only heard from that poisonous pixie, and every story , there are 2 sides to it right?so i told,in my broken Chinese, i told her what my mom actually meant and whats the reason, etc..she just switched topic and said, "aiya, kita pun tada buat busar-busar, sana *** **** pergi angkat ulang, sana kasi masak" then she said again in chinese to me. then she said this. "lain hari, tausah makan sama-sama la. sendiri makan boleh la". then i insisted on telling her again that we did want to take her out for dinner, but that poisonous pixie said there was no dinner!she heard, but ignored it, and said this ridiculous statement in chinese, "ngo de hou chong yi yat chai sek fan, pong ngo ge ****, *** ***, yat chai sek fan. ".i am too lazy to translate, but it was contradicting to her previous statement. my point is, even though they went for small time dinner, why couldn't call us?are we that small that no one thinks of my dad as an *****T ***?what do you think my dad is?some one you fetched from the dustbin r???Harlow...there is a fat lump there which is collected from somewhere also. but why even she gets all the benefits, and not my dad?** ** **.so do you see my point my dear readers?my dad is the ****** ***. what does he get?that stupid SCHCCB, you think your mother is dead means you can do all this r?you think your ****** loves you so much, you can keep doing all this r?wait la, karma bites you right at their ass. do some more la. do you see whats going on here?sigh, feel so sorry for my dad. but you know, it doesn't matter. my dad has a loving family, and best friends which = to a good family. he needs us, and we will always be there to support my dad no matter what!so **** all you ******* who treat my dad like that. i only give face to one person there. she is the only person i won't scold, though indirectly she is involved, but still, i love her very much, i know my dad is doing it only for her. not for those ** ****** ****** ******* gatal. all of you will get your karma. wait and see. bunch of foolios!**** with all of you piss heads, brains full of shit.

p/s: the ***** are censored words which cannot be used. firstly, i don't want to divulge too much info, second i made a vow not to swear remember?and a lot of the *** are bad words. i know it's still swearing, but at least i am not saying it. muahahahahah!

No comments: