Tuesday 6 May 2008

i am sensitive!

i finally realized how sensitive i am. sensitive towards my own feelings only, as what people tell me. and apparently not towards others, which makes me selfish!i realized i have a lot of flaws and i start to doubt myself in everything i do, i don't know if i say this, will it solve matters, or i don't, that will happen. i doubt myself a lot lately. and the whole problem boils down to me being sensitive.i am not proud of it, but i can't help it. I've got into lots of misunderstandings and arguments because of my sensitivity.

maybe i am selfish ,as people tell me, i know i am sensitive. so i have come to a conclusion, i won't sound my opinion and if i don't like it, i will just keep quiet and just tell myself to chill, and rationalize things on my own!maybe that will help. i know i have been saying this a log time ago, and people around me will notice i have been saying this a lot, but no action done. yes,i will do it!no more opinions from me, if i have question marks in my head,i will answer it myself.now isn't that a better idea?your happy, I'm happy!no one fights, no one misunderstands no one, everybody is happy!=)

i am sorry i am so sensitive. i am sorry for the times i hurt you by saying things that was only sensitive to myself, but not you!i am sorry for the times we have to argue because of me. i am sorry for everything i have said, and done. things will be better with my new motto "shutting up is the best policy".really!i will try to be a happy person and not start anything!!

No comments: