Friday 2 May 2008

look at the bright but not so bright side

i am done with 2ND year in UM. I'll be going on 3rd and final year in July 2008. that's super fast. still remember going in first year, during orientation.etc..and now, i am a final year senior. and i got to stay in college. guess festival seni helped me heaps. actually, it was only festival seni. i did not join other things.in a way, i am having mixed feelings as in its like convenient staying in, but the food, dirty toilets, water problems, no Internet. gosh!!!but yeah, itsl Ike less then 5 minutes walk to my fac, and that's like my only form of exercising. so guess i should be happy, but i am not, because i got no friends staying. staying in college is all about having friends CZ living on your own is quite miserable, but what to do?

i am done with all my exams, and back home, where the heart belongs!i am resting and recuperating from my stressed out tiring life now, but i start work tomorrow, 2ND may 2008. i get paid RM12 a day. I've got 3 chores a day, one chore is RM4, so if i don't do it, my pay gets deducted.and just to answer your questions, yes,i am working as a maid in my house.=) but not =)oh but well, think i rather take this job offer. i won't get this chance to be a bum.i get to eat whatever want, i just tell mummy. i got all the perks, i can wake up at 10. i live at home, there's no pressure. so yeah, it's a good offer.=)

got loads to do this holidays, and i am not going to waste my time not doing anything. I've down loaded loads of junk to watch, i have to finish reading harry potter, i have ot bake at least 2 new cakes or cookies, and 2 new recipes like maybe lasagna etc, i have to finish diner dash1-4=), i have to master theme hospital, i must start on wedding dash 2=) and the list goes on. but i shall blog on my things did at the end of my holidays, so stay tuned!=)

No comments: