Saturday 20 October 2007

chocolate dissapointment!!

i love eating chocolates!not all kinds of chocolates.i like those alcoholic chocolates,chocolates with nuts.and imported chocolates.but there's one particular chocolate,malaysian made one,from cadbury.its called zip.i just love this.especially the orange flavoured ones.yummy....everytime i go to carefour,or 7e,i will buy like the 6 in one pack.and munch in my room when am lonely,depressed and sad and hungry of ocurse=)

now i am in ti.i went to the grocery shop near my house. saw zip.i obught again..

today,2130 20/10/2007, after doing a bit of my assignment, felt hungry.went to fridge opened my delicious chocolates.opened the pack,took out 2 pieces,one for mummy and one for me.i opened it...and sank my teeth to the first bite and banggg.to my disapointment, the damn chocolate bar waffer masuk angin dy.so disapointed u know!!!now i duwan to eat the balance 4 bars.=(sad sad.all the hipe botu eating zip chocolates.hate it when smth i lok forward to eat, is spoiled because of this.sobssssssssssss........

omgwtfccbknndljnmchknsggjngbbnnbbqbnnppydvdshabushabu

No comments: