Thursday 18 October 2007

the tomyam maniac speaks again

hello folks, i am back from kl.all settled.ptptn sent up.yohoo.just hope nth is messed up.i will be a rich woman hopefully after 3rd november=) hopefully!!!

i din go out with the aunties and uncles that day, so no exciting news to share.was too lazy to meet em.so gave some excuses la.as usual, miss excuses.heheheheh.famous for ffking.=)not fucking, fong fei kei!we celebrated my sister's birthday on 7th october 2007.it was her birthday.the normal "ritual", of singing the birthday song=), cutting the cake, and everyone tkaing pic with each other, which includes my brothers, isaac and now adam.=)part of the family.we ordered a chocolate banana cake from "just to eat" bakery for my sister.(which she shamelessly told us she wanted when we went to the bakery)i know, so the tak malu,hahahaha.but its her birthday and all family.so its ok.=)and the cake was nice too.honestly, i wouldn mind a chocolate banana cake too or cupcakes.hint hint.=) butttt my mom dun like chocolate banana and doesn like chocolate cupcakes.so looks like have to settle for err smth she likes.me and mom share the same bday, FYI.


che taking out the candles from her bday cake


chocolate banana cake..with err.its her hands.my sister's!!!tak pela, let her shok sendiri..her bday=)


che,papa and adam=)


michelle soo oi yoon=) with her bday cake


mama,papa, che,adam,isaac=)


sisters!!!with our new baby brother,adam.isnt he adorable?


che,me,papa,isaac,adam.aiyoyoyo


checking her cake=)

ok, that was my sister's birthday celebration.moving on, was stephanie's birthday party.shall blog bout that tomorow cz still havent got the pics.=) then got smth to show all of you.i am so excited.firstttttt...let me show u my first birthday present of the year.wait..2nd.my mom's ang pow was the frist.so this the 2nd....drum rollsssss......


ta..da...MNG bag, guess who obught it for me?my sister,michelle soo oi yoon!i love it i love it.its just so big and classy.sis said can put isaac inside or 2 shih tzus=)wahahha.its hugee but just so niceeee.love at first sight.we wet into mng 3 times before deciding to get it.yohoooooo.....love it love it!!!thanx che!!!!


dun i look elegant with it?of course not the boxers.=)see the bag....




then, i bought this really lovely dress.another love at first sight thing.so beautiful and floral,and sweeeeet.and it just flaters me.i know self praise is no praise at all, but hell,i dun care.its just os nice!!!!!this i bought myself.well, retail therapy!!been so stressed lately.sleepless nights.so guess its ok to spend once in a while..ready?


nice?told you its beautiful=)to osme,its nth to shout about.but to me,its just so beautiful.am so excited and happy i bought it.yippie!!!!no regrets....

got a apir of shoes my mom bought for me.but will take pic later and put here k?

will share more later k?the tom yam maniac needs to get her rest now.

omgwtfccbdljnmchknnknsbnnbnndvdggjngbwtccbbbqshabushabu

No comments: