Thursday 18 October 2007

men

i was online as usual, when smbody(refuse to put his real name) but ok, shall call him,F, a college friend,college as i n2nd college ok?yeah, this guy, damn anoying from day one i know him.always try to poke his nose in my affairs,its not his business but tries to be some saviour.another prick who needs some slappings across his face.anyway, yeah, ok before i continue, this guy is very very annoying.and only talks to me when he needs advice or sme help.typical humans la.only click u or only ask u go supper if needs help or any shit from me.piss off la.so right, he always talks to me and ask me stupid questions like:

eg: F: "wanan ask u smth, wat kind of nick name u like ur bf to call you?"
Angie: "i dunno, it depends la.why?"
F: "oh cz my gf dun like me calling her dear.what do you thik should call her?"

angie: "i dunno.dif girls like to be called dif things la.how i know what ur gf like? i dun mind anything as long its not stupid or anything la.ur gf dun lik dear ma call her smth else la"
ok, see how stupid the question he asks??ok...fine.tolerate!

off and on he wil lask stupid questions and annoy me and always bring up the fact of me being picky,and why i broke up and all that shit!!am not going to elaborate everything la.all those happened long time ago, but just to let u know, he is one of them who said this when i broke up and i quote:

F: "why break up?its just a fight.no need to break up wat"

cibai la.......nobody knows whats going on or wat went on between me and my ex.so shut up about its just a fight and all those cock shit.save it for smeone else...

ok..yadda..yadda..yadda..today, he clicked me.asking when i am ogign back college.so i knew la he got prob,needs to tell me and needs my advise.u know, smtimes i dun understand.he already knows bloody well my answer, he alreadyk nows i am dif from other girls, he already knows i think dif, but stil lwanan ask me, then when i say that expected answer, he shoots me back.so annoying.so today after asking when i comingb ack, i told him.then he said he got prob with his gf.she wants a break..btu he duwan.wat to do.stupid right?so i jut told him la.try to tlak things out,if dun work, then let go.whats d point?then he says he loves her very much.he cant let go.wtf?has he heard of this phase: tepuk sebelah tangan tidak berbunyi?bodohnya!then itold him my point of view la.then he keep saying he treat her very well.u know, it does not mean u treat the person very well means ur relationship is strong.theres lots of things in z relationship that makes it work out.not just treating her well.she already told him i dun love u so much.then let go la.some more wanan say he loves her.aiyo!

ok nvmd, he tells me.and ask me this question, what u like in a guy?he needs a girls opinion.so i just tol him i dunno, honestly, i dunno.i have to be in a realtionship to tell u what i want and duwan.then i said this:

angie: "for sure, i duwan a guy who is controling, i duwan a guy too much ego, duwan a guy who dunno how to say sorry and always think he's right, duwan a guy too handsome cz sure mat romeo, duwan a guy whose too shy, duwan a guy who cannot comunicate with my family and friends, duwan a guy who tries to get sympathy,duwan a guy wh otries to play reverse psychology expecially when it comes to my family..."

then he saysmy permintaan very high.too bad la.i have been with guys with al lthe above trades.so of ocurse i dun make the same mistakes again right?

then he says am i shooting him, cz he also got control a bit.wtcccb?i told him maybe certain girls dun mind, but i dun like.thats my kind of guy.hes not my bf,why he terasa?and keep saying my demand too high.eat shit la.ok ok...thats not the main reason i am blogging here.the issue is...that few questions act got me thinking bout lots of stuff. and its kinda bugging me now.thanx F.its kinda bugging me that i am actualyl questioning myself now.i cant get the answer.so if anyone reads this entry and u have the asnwer, please reply and tell me the naswer

: is my expectation of guys too high?

: am i being fussy?

: am i being not reasonable for all the stuff i said i duwan a guy to have?

: am i a real bitch to dump a guy?

: what do i actually want in a guy?

: are all guys like F?

: will i find the mr right in future?

: is it me or them thast to be blamed fro whats going on now?

: is it me that need to change or them?

: am i selfish for demanding so much?

: did i make the right choice breaking up?

: did i just throw a jewel away?

ok i know very well i did not ok?i know very well i made the right choice cz after that relationship i realized a lot of things,things i never knew till i dumped him.but after being questioned by morons like F, i just tohught bout it.

its not fair to just blame me oneverything.i had my reasons.and again, noone bloody knows `what went wrong.nobody bloody knows the real situation, so those outsiders who wanna try to poke and dig, and be a saviour to my personal life, FUCK OFF.go dig ur grave and rott in it.

i need answers!!!

omgwtfccbdljnmchknnknsbnnbnndvdggjngbwtccbbbqshabushabu

2 comments:

smich said...

Ask him to suck eggs la!

aahhCHOO said...

hmm...
i have only one answer to all your questions.

He's has cabbage for brains, ignore him. We have the rights to decide whom we want to be with n how we want to be treated :)

cheers,
girl with allergic to stupidity