Monday 15 October 2007

kl here i come!

>
i will be going back tomorow, 16th octoboer 2007. to send up my ptptn form.and later get my money.yohoooooo!!!but i'll be back in ti again on 18th.annnndd we are going clubbing on wed night.yippie.and guesss where we going???guess..guesss..guess...nope, not maison, but we are going to loft.yohooooo!!!!its only me, ee von and my sister.yeah, girls rule!!!!we gonna have lots of fun.=)shall post pics after i go clubbing ya?

i feel so uncomfortable. girls ,have u ever felt like when u wear pads, the wings are sticking out?and the adhesive not sticking properly?i feel it.so annoying and uncomfortable!sighh.why we girls have to go tru all this?

mummy is sick.=( isaac is scared of the violin.so funny see him bark each time i bow and run when i go near him with the bow.andd adam, is a setan.so cute and naughty....loves to bite!!!really bites, no joke!but they both are just so adorable.shall put up some pics of em later.

here i am, suppose to be studying titas.omggggg, titas is the worst subject anyone can study.do uthink icare about all those stuff?goodness me!!!then i have muzik melayu asli to study.aiyoyoyoy.thats another one.then i got thesis to finish.and here i am blogging, and writing crap.i stil lhave my puppet report to complete.oopsssss!

my house is still in a freakingm ess.today, the electrician came and the electric gate is working.yippie!!!not like its any use to me,,butt smth new to play!!!its fun clikcing on the button inside, and playing with the remote.my dad better nto read thishehehehehhehe.. butt the awning not done, the grill not done.the lights not fixed.mum is so tensed. house is so dusty.aiyo.this ppl should all be shot in their arse.do half way, stop.ask my dad pay them half way then they know.bodoh!!!!

oh i got a confession to make!!!i scratched ADE113 yesterday.i was reversing checking fro cars behind and did not realize ADE was near the car next to mine and heard some grazing sound.i checked after that...oopss,there's like this red patch there.shakssss!but i told dad, he said it was a mistake. lucky the car will be going for paint job later.and lucky it was not the camry.i would be dead if it was camry...lol.

so folks, shall update again later.got stories to tell...bdw, i am gonna meet my 2nd ex later.after we broke up, i am finally meeting him today!!.gonna be so werid. but wil ltell u bout it at night k?oh yeah, i stil lam curious, y do most small town girls except me and a few happening chicks end up looking like aunties after they finish high school???saw a few school mates and clas mates the other day.gosh,wearing those long sleeve dull coloured punjabi suit, hair just tie, crrying those aunty handbag, brown and black ones.with aunty heels.aiyerrrr...then those malaays wear thosel ong jubah with long tudung.gelinya!!!.what with rm man?so many of my class mates married with kids.no life man!y cannot tahan to have sex isi t?ish ishish.today iam gonna visit my class mate in f6.she just gave birth to a baby girl. or is it boy?not sure....which means i am gonna see the whole group of aunties... and err yeah my ex.just to let u know, my 2nd ex is a malay. my teachers son!!so i shall update later on how was the gathering with aunties from sasti except me later.chiao!bdw,, as i promised, here are some pics of meeeee cam whoring when bored and my 2 brothers=)
















omgwtfccbdljnmchknnknsbnnbnndvdggjngbwtccbbbqshabushabu

No comments: