Sunday 14 October 2007

cruella de puta!!!!!

the tom yam maniac is back!!!to express how she feels. but today's blog is about this girl, man..its gonnnaa be a lonnnnng entry.but no worries, u shant be bored cz its just so interesting!!!!!!! ey, so the story beginss.........

it startedduring 2nd sem in um, when this girl, called cruella de puta. i shall call her cruella. cruella says she might neeed to saty in my room in 2nd colege a few nights in a week cz she got clas at night, and she duwan to drive back to her house in kl at night.wtf right? buttt me being the stupid inocent nut(i should slap myself for being so innocent)...piak piak piak. ok back to serious talk.so she self-invited herself to my room one day. fine.mee being so hospitable, said ok, and let her come in my room.first few times was fine.bearable.i can tell u, omgggg,i have never ever in myl ife met someoone like her. such a bloody parasite. uk now the first few timesssss, she said this "i want coffeeeeeeee".adelle the maid has to make her coffeeeeeee. fine, then drink the blooody coffee, never wash the mug, leave them ug thre.wtfff?no bloddy comon sense to wash after drinking?mother never teach manners?guess not la..wait.thats only the begining.every night act she would come to my room, even asked fro my key so she can come and parasite on my stuff.u know, she used almost everything in my room. not almost.its everything.even my facial foam, facial cotton.oh i got story bout that.my shampoo, my towellll.urghhh, my clothes,my dictionary,my story book also read.my food she ate and my drinks like nobody's business.my vitamin c...my epo.omggggggg.u know she puts in her mouth then only tells me.not even ask, shes taking my vitamin c.cibai right?my medication also eat.aiyo.ok facial cotton. one day, she came to my room, with her big bloody bag, asking me if i have facial cotton, i said dun have.no, i really din have. u know what isaw, she said nvmd and opened her big bag and took out whole packet of facial cotton and started using.i was speechless.can u imagine?she jut wants to parasite on my stuff.goodness!!!!

then my vaseline.i use vaseline for myl ips.hey, i know ur thinking i use it for oral.hahahah.no ok, i have really chapped lips so i need vasseline and lip balm not that useful, so i gotta use smth really strong, and gotta use it daily.balm finishes fast.so to save money, i got a tub of vaseline. alright, i already mentioned i use it for my lips right?ok....miss cruella comes to my room one day, telling me she has the same one. vaseline. and took hers out. fine i din say much. okok before i continue she slep on the top bed of my double decker bed, cz there were no ocupants!ok back to vaseline story, so that night, we were talking.her vseline was in her bag, nicely put inside. before she slept, she took my vaselne, ok my vaseline and u know what she did, she put her whole index finger inside, and dug it out anddddd applyyyy on her legsss.her ankles.her fingers kept going in digging applying on leg then masuk again. u imagine how disgusting is it?she got no manners.never even ask, and she has her own, but dig mine.wtf right?some more go put on legs.and i put on my lips.shit selfish u know!!!!i was speechless again. things kept going on. drnking my coffeee, demanding for this and that, drinking my 3 in 1 milo without asking.never washing cups, u know one day i got so fed up i just told her to wash.wash also never wash properly.u know never use soap. the bloody detergent is in front of her eyes.but just rinse with water. she use her own cup but hell my spoonnnnn.!!!!!!everything in my room she use.celaka!

and she has this damn annoying way of talking.she wines, and expects every tom dick and harry to suck up to her.pleasela!!!!she used me to the maxxxxxxxx.i was such a sucker.please slap me again.PIAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.ok....

ok..we planned a holiday with cane, our tutor. i did nto want to invite cruella but cane said lets ask her.shit!!!so ok, she agreed instantly. alright, at first, we without her decided to go to manila. but things happened, so we decided to go to kota kinanbalu.cane said we go to matta fair and book our rates. fine. so one day, we went, now with cruella sittingi n front, and laughing and tlaking ot cane, and not realizing there was me and cynthia sitting at the back.fine.went to matta fair, as usual, she walk on her own.thats so typical cruella, and looking at all the packages to go europe.bodoh rightttt?then she keep saying she got no money.y look?look at kk package!then we came to some afrfordable packages. but it was just thep ackage.excluding flight.RM444. she said its too expensive.she cant afford it.we must go somewhere else.wtf?u cant afford it,dun go!but no must go to where she can afford!!!!cibai!!so we looked around and finally decided on redang.ok...then cane said no need book now, go to the travel agency in one u to book.so ok, we went back. me and cynthia were very pissed, then hse keep asking everyone, whats my favourite colour?so stupid right????lameeee.

i came back damn pissed.that night we had rehearsal for music showcase.we drama students were involved too.i mean a few la. so she went back to pusat, so excited going to redang la.i wasn happy. not cz redang, but because she insist.nvmd listen more to come.

later, we went together with cane to book our package to go redang. we went to one u, as usual, she was annoying the hell out of me. went thre, we were looking for packages to go redang. it was RM375. ok right?sudenly the man said or u wanna go tioman????took out the offer.it was 275. and u knowww whatshe said???????" we go tioman wego tioman". i can afford it.its cheaper.wtcccccb?bloody hell we already settle for edang.from kk to redang,now to tioman.wtcb?because she cant afford it?then dun gooooo.wtfff?she insist insist in the end cane said ok lawe go tioman.never even ask us.hello,we also paying ok???/so fine tioman it is la.

i was damn pisseddddd with her. really. i never been so pissed with anyone before. my face was as black as charcoal. guessed she must hav sensed it and told chloe later on that day. chloe was also seing a bit, but never dared say anything scared that i loved cruella so much. i din say anything too worrying the same reason as chloe. then when we were having diiner at 2nd mamak,chloe asked this, "ey u got a bit pissed with her r?" then i knew smething must have leaked after cane sent us back. but i din care. i just told everything cz its damn selfish.then everything came out, from her parasiting.chloe was so shockedddddd. chloe toold me bout her too. being selfish. i shall let chloe finsih it later k?her side of it.

then comes music showcase!i already very boh song her dy. then ok, before continueing, she met this guy, mr y in a club. and he was coming for the music showcase to watch her. so she damn excited and damn itchy dy la.she very itchy one.expecially when comes to guys.sighhhh."ictchybawah".hahahahahahahah..ok ok. so cmae music showcase.she was makingu p fro sme girl, idunno who, and she looked hideus with purple eye shadow.fine.she was busy making up when sudenly she got a phone call, mr x was outside. she just dumped the whole make up set on my hand ordered me to continue make up and she said she had smth urgetn to do.why cant he bloodoy wait?and y must she run to him like hes god??????gosh!!!!

not gonna elaborate more on that.lots more to write. we finally went to tioman. i was kinda annoyed cz i had to sit with her.damn!!and as usual she was annoying talking and laughing so loud with cane and joshua, cane's friend.and as usual, she already demanded shevwanted t osit inside.as usual la. we reached mersing at 430am.earliest ticket to tioman 730am. so we just chilled had breakfast. then cane up with this idea, lets jsut for go our tickets and buy the 730 one and go early. all of us were keen EXCEPT miss cruella. she said she couldn affrod it. uknow she came fro a hool with RM80 in her pocket. and asking me if enuf?????obviously not enuf la.shit stupid u know. the tickets came to 75. then she sat there sulking,i cant aford it. i got no money. and to make me more annoyed, she started painting her finger nails.wtfff right?in the end we did not take the 730 ferry, not bcoz of her but because thre were other reasons. ok so we only went at 1130am as planned.

reached tioman she already started annoying me by taking a zillions of pics of herself, doing some damn lala pose.menyampah!!!i think she had a thing for joshhua la. she ws flirting with him, and kinda not wanting me to tlak to him.pleasela. u know she got no money, butttt wanna buy everybody souvenirs.then right, no money eat nvmd,u ask us we can borrow u. never even ask properly. angieee, borrow me 50.i told her i had no cash cz i wanted to buy alcohol fro bf and dad. then hse ask cynthis.same tone,same way.so terible right?ask also dunno how ot ask. then right, joshua bought alcohol.she did not pay. saying she dosn drink,but hell, she drank 2 and half cups.as usual la.parasite. then right that night was joshua's bday.so me and cynthia bought cake.she din even pay.wtf?buttttt u know what she did, she asked me "how u know i like blueberyy cheese cake"?wtf?its not even ur bday!!!!!!!!!anddd she dug the cake.the same way she dug my vasleine, she did it.u know joshua din eat his own bday cake, cz he was so disgusted!!!!!!yucks.lucky she din do that to my bday cake. thne irght that night, all were drunk, me and joshua were tlaking til llate and everyone knock out cz mabuk, then she sudenly woke up at 3am saying she cant stand the room dirty.wtf right?say u hang over but can wake up?think she cannot tahan see me and joshua so close.menyampah.yada..yadda..yadda.....

next day, she told me not otk eep i ntouch with joshua.wtf right?who is she??????she annoyed me to the bone. iam not goign to say more bout tioman.she was dman anoying la.aiyoyoyoyoyyoyo!!!!

since then, a lot of things been hapening. i cnt even rmember, so iguess i ownt say anymore.cz it just so much to say. but i have given up on her. i shal llet chloe continue with hers side of story.chloe has lots to say cz chloe barbara and roseline are coursemates with puta. so chloe has lots ot say.aint i glad i am not the same course with her?bloody over confident parasite.sighhhhh.so to be continuedddd.....

omgwtfccbdljnmchknnknsbnnbnndvdggjngbwtccbbbqshabushabu

No comments: