Sunday 5 April 2009

choiiii!!!!

today daddy went for ching ming to taiping la. his grandfather and 2 grandmothers. yes, my great grand father had 2 wives. me, bebeh and mom haven't gone for some time dy. it all started with mom "boiling" her back, and then we got lazy, and we felt that the younger great grand kids should do their part too. so yeah, it's been some time since we went to their graves.

today morning around 9am, daddy called. after clearing up the 2nd grave. which i think is the 2nd great grandmother cz she died first. so after great grand father, is hers, then only the first wife's one. dad called to tell that he reached. cz called at 7 but no one picked up the phone. so when i picked up the phone, dad was telling bout my mom's old house in Aulong, the house my mom grew up in, and the house my mom and dad met, and all cz opposite that house, is my grandmother's sister's house. so a lot of drama happened in that house and lane. and now the house is in really bad shape, all broken down, their rebuilding it, the mango tree which has been there since last time is still there with some old half-eaten mangoes on it. so yadda yadda yadda. then i asked dad if finish ching ming dy lo. cz normally will finish around 11 plus almost 12. but now is only 9 ma. then dad said not yet. going to 3rd grave after this. then dad asked me, "ey, when are you and che che going to go ching ming r"..then i just kept quiet, paused and gave a fake laugh and said, "next year next year me and che will go". then dad like imitate me and say "next year next year. next year u will say your working and all. ". then i said, "nola, sure go next year. hahahahaah". then my dad said this, "you dun go, after tonight you will get a dream, your great grandmother and great grandfather come and haunt you in your dream, saying "oi me, why never come visit tai kong?"..."omggg... i laugh so much, and said choiiiii!!though i never seen them before ,but i wouldn wanna dream of them right?some more calling me, and asking me why never go see them. and the funny part is my dad use the spooky voice when he quote what tai kong or tai po would tell me. omgggg!!!!touch wood.!!hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.so funny. i laugh then dad also laugh and said must go next year, hahahahaahha

ok la. next year if i am free i will go okay?jangan marah ye tai kong and tai po:P.no tai pos. cz got 2 ma.hahahaahahahahahah..

No comments: