Saturday 4 April 2009

should i?

everything went really really well. it was the beast performance ever. the energy, the strength, the vocals, the emotions. and it wasn't just me that felt, everyone also said that. which made me very happy. but, now my tutors all asking us to do a re-show. means do it for fun, and perform elsewhere and collect money for tickets etc. like a big time show. my tutor told us to try renting klpac. wowwwwww!!!that's a real big step though. but I'm honored. my tutor wasn't joking. he said it many many times. and kept asking me to do it, and said don't let it just die off, cz i have it all. it would be a waste. but not easy la. the time, effort, and our set is hard to rebuild again. sigh. dunno la. should i?it's a big commitment though. how r?a lot of people told me this. but sigh, dunno la. got a lot of things to worry bout right now!

1 comment:

aahhCHOO said...

Dear, That play was abso-total-awesome-fucking-lutely splendid okay?! DO THE RESTAGE!! I volunteer to be crew :D
*hugs*