Tuesday 14 April 2009

freaking report..freaking lec

freaking report.........freaking LECTURER. STUPID SOHAI!!!!SUDDENLY YOU WANT DRAFT THIS FRIDAY. I SHIT IT OUT FOR YOU LA. SOHAI!YOU THINK WE ONLY GOT REPORT TO DO?NO NEED TO DO OTHER ASSIGNMENT?SOHAI SOHAI SOHAI!!!!!!SIGH..

DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. HOW TO START. URGHHHH!!!!and i got exams coming up, i haven't studied, i got assignment, and now report, which i have to show u on this Friday, the 17th.....aiyo.how r????

going back to continue drafting my french assignment. have to finish ti by today.MUST!!!!

bdw, i just found a very obscene strand of hair...which looked like pubic hair.. i thought it was, but then again, it was gold. which meant there are little hairs on my scalp that looks like pubic hair. eeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!

ok, back to work. I've run out of space to do my work, that I've just made my bed a study table. pathetic right?sigh...books and notes all over. only a small spot for my backside..no place to stretch legs also. sigh!ok bye!

No comments: